11th April 2018, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

Should I join ICSI coaching class being a 12th candidate?

Hello friends, I have just given my 12th Board exam. I am thinking to join ICSI coaching class so that I can do ICSI course. But I am little confuse, that should I join or shouldn't. Please let me know asap.

22nd April 2018, 12:27 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Should I join ICSI coaching class being a 12th candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I have just given my 12th Board exam. I am thinking to join ICSI coaching class so that I can do ICSI course. But I am little confuse, that should I join or shouldn't. Please let me know asap.
You can join coaching class for ICSI but there is no such requirement that a candidate has to join the coaching institute before to study CS course. If you think that you have a problem while studying or you cannot understand the topics then only coaching institute you should join. But if you are confident and you think you can do it all alone than I would suggest you not join the coaching institute. Instead you try to solve the problems of a book as much as you can,see if you are facing any problem while solving and you need help if any!

Considering today's life you can get help easily from the internet and you can even learn from the home itself. All you need is concentration and dedication towards your studies. You can prepare for ICSI without the help of any coaching institute for sure.
25th April 2018, 12:10 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I join ICSI coaching class being a 12th candidate?

Yes, you can join ICSI Company Secretary Course.

This course in done in three stages and you can start this course just after passing class 12th.

The three stages are:

1. Foundation

2. Executive

3. Professional

After passing class 12th, you can join the Foundation course.

You have to study and pass the below 4 subjects in the Foundation course.

1. Business Environment and Entrepreneurship.

2. Business Management, ethics and Commission.

3. Business Economics.

4. Fundamentals of Accounting and Auditing.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?