13th July 2018, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to join coaching class for 10th Karnataka Board student?

Hello everyone, my son is just promoted to 10th standard and he is studying in Karnataka State Board. He didn’t take any coaching but he scored 71% marks in his 9th standard. Now, I think to join him in any coaching class. So, is it beneficial to join any coaching class?

14th July 2018, 10:58 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to join coaching class for 10th Karnataka Board student?

Obviously if you think that you are in need of coaching then you should join coaching classes but until and unless you are sure about the faculty of the Institute. Coaching is only beneficial if the candidate has the capturing power because in coaching institute they will be teaching you in a fast manner and you would have to practice on daily basis otherwise if you're capturing power is quite low then you would also join some tuition classes.
15th July 2018, 12:11 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to join coaching class for 10th Karnataka Board student?

Yes it will be beneficial to join coaching class in class 10th.
To score good marks in board exams coaching class is beneficial.
Only having coaching classes is not sufficient you have to do self study also.
But if you want to join then, it's good decision so go for it.
15th July 2018, 04:34 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Yes, for sure. It is beneficial to join coaching classes for 10th standard examination of Karnataka Board. Coaching classes will enhance your study and make topics much clear than previously.
15th July 2018, 05:36 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

There are certain doubts which students are unable to solve in school. Coaching is helpful for students and help them understand different subjects with clarity which ultimately reflects in marks of board exam.

It is beneficial for students of secondary board to join coaching for preparation of different subjects in 10th.
15th July 2018, 09:06 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

It depends on you only.

If you think you are lacking in some subject, try giving more focus to it.

Even then if you are not able to grasp it, then it is better to ask for expert's help rather than wasting your time beating around the bush.

There is no harm in taking the coaching classes.
15th July 2018, 09:34 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

On my personal experience I would not like to suggest you to take admission in any coaching centre just to prepare for your 10th board examination because by going in coaching institute you will get more pressure and you won't be able to cope up with the syllabus of school as well as of coaching institute. So I would like to tell you that you can join any tution classes.
16th July 2018, 07:35 PM
laxmeech

No, it is not good for him. Do not pressurize the child instead give him friendly environment to study. Help him to understand things better.
If he is also willing to join coaching center then go for it. First ask him atleast. I know child can not think for themselves. Parents always think right for their child but understand him better and then take final decision.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?