19th July 2018, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to join coaching class for 10th ICSE Board student?

Hello everyone, my son is just promoted to 10th standard and he is studying in ICSE Board. He didn’t take any coaching but he scored 87% marks in his 9th standard. Now, I think to join him in any coaching class. So, is it beneficial to join any coaching class?

21st July 2018, 10:56 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to join coaching class for 10th ICSE Board student?

The only benefit of coaching classes is when you are preparing for any entrance exam such as Engineering or medical but if you are going to join coaching classes just for the preparation of your 10th board examination then you are getting the burden. The syllabus of ICSE board is already very vast and you have to focus on the syllabus and by going on coaching classes you are just going to waste your time.
23rd July 2018, 10:31 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to join coaching class for 10th ICSE Board student?

If you son is week in any subject then coaching class is beneficial for him or else not. So, you need to ask your son if he have any issue/problem in understanding any subject, and then act accordingly. Always remember, self study is the best study.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?