12th August 2018, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to join coaching class for 12th Commerce Assam Board student?

Hello everyone, my son is just promoted to 12th standard with Commerce stream and he is studying in Assam Board. He didn’t take any coaching but he scored 67% marks in his 11th standard. Now, I think to join him in any coaching class. So, is it beneficial to join any coaching class?

13th August 2018, 10:04 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to join coaching class for 12th Commerce Assam Board student?

I don't think you need to think about taking coaching classes as good or bad. It depends upon you, how good you are in that particular subject, how much time can you devote to that subject and do you really need coaching for it or not. It is not necessary that you go for every subject's coaching but few subjects require coaching such as Physics, Maths, Accountancy etc.
14th August 2018, 06:35 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to join coaching class for 12th Commerce Assam Board student?

If there is a need of some extra coaching, then he should join a good coaching center. It all depends on the kind of education he is getting at the school classroom.

If school has good teachers with facilities, then joining a coaching class is not required these days. Also, competitive exams have different kind of questions, which requires a different plan, which is only available at coaching classes.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?