25th August 2015, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to reappear in 12th from PSEB Board if secured 41% in CBSE?

Sir,
I have completed my 12th from CBSE Board but scored only 41% marks. Now I want to give my 12th Board exam again from PSEB Board. Is it possible or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I reappear in 12th Board exam if secured 59% from CBSE Board?
  2. Is it possible to reappear in 12th CBSE Board exam with Biology if secured 73% with Mathematics?
  3. Is it possible to reappear in 12th with CBSE/MP Board if secured less marks in UP Board and migrated to MP?
  4. Can I reappear in 12th Board exam from CBSE Board if completed 12th from BSEB?
  5. Can I reappear in 12th from CBSE Board after qualifying from State Board?
  6. Is there any provision for re-appearing for CBSE board in all the subjects? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I reappear in 12th from other Board if secured less marks in CBSE Board?
  8. Is it beneficial to reappear if secured 71% in 12th ISC Board exam?
  9. Can I repeat 12th class by changing board from Maharashtra board to CBSE board?
  10. Procedure for changing 12th board from CBSE board to MP board?
  11. What is the procedure to reappear in 1 subject of 12th CBSE Board exam?
  12. Procedure to reappear if failed in 12th CBSE Board exam?
  13. Is it possible to reappear in 12th CBSE if missed out improvement exam? Can I apply for 12th UP State Board?
  14. Can I reappear if secured less marks in 12th ISC Board exam? From where I will get the application form? Procedure to apply?
  15. Is it possible to repeat 12th while pursuing his B.E when scored 65% marks in 12th CBSE exam with PCM?
  16. ISC, CBSE or PSEB, which is better to study in Higher Secondary for Software Engineer aspirant?
  17. Can I reappear in 12th from IGNOU board if failed from CBSE board?
  18. When the 12th CBSE Mathematics compartmental exam will be held? Should I reappear 12th from CBSE Private Board?
28th August 2015, 08:33 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to reappear in 12th from PSEB Board if secured 41% in CBSE?

No, it is not possible to reappear in 12th standard Board examinations from PSEB Board if you have completed 12th standard from CBSE Board. You can reappear 12th standard Board examinations only from CBSE Board. To be eligible to reappear in 12th standard Board examinations from PSEB Board, you must have completed 12th standard from PSEB Board. Since, you have not completed 12th standard from PSEB Board, you cannot reappear for 12th standard Board examinations from PSEB Board and you reappear in 12th standard Board examinations from CBSE Board.
29th August 2015, 12:34 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to reappear in 12th from PSEB Board if secured 41% in CBSE?

No, it is not possible to reappear in 12th from PSEB Board after securing 41% in CBSE.
If you want to reappear in 12th from PSEB then you have to pass 11th class first from PSEB and then you can pursue 12th from PSEB.
Also you can apply for improvement form in CBSE to reappear in some subjects of CBSE class to improve your 12th score.
30th August 2015, 12:26 PM
newmoon06

You can reappear in the exam of 12th from CBSE board only, as you have already passed 12th from CBSE. You cannot reappear through PSEB board. If you are not satisfy with your marks then, you can also apply for Improvement exam through which your marks will be increase.

If you want to give your 12th exam from PSEB board then, you need to take admission in 11th class of PSEB board, then only you will be eligible to give exam through PSEB board.
31st August 2015, 02:25 AM
sumitrahul76

CBSE stands for Central Board of Secondary examination.
PSEB stands for Punjab Secondary examination board.
Both are different board in which CBSE is under Central Govt while PSEB is under state govt.

If students want to improve marks of boards examination then they need to apply for improvement examination from the same board from which they appeared for board examination.
Also, students are allowed to appear in improvement examination in the following year of appearing in board examination ,it means, students will have to apply in the same year of appearing in the boards examination.

So,you can not reappear in 12th boards examination from PSEB board.
If you want to improve your marks in 12th then you have apply for improvement examination from CBSE only .
31st August 2015, 03:35 PM
keshav kumar bhojak

if you get not good marks in cbse and you want to do 12 th from pseb board is not possible . you can try fir improement exams in any subjects in which you get less marks. and also do 12th f4om cbse but for pseb board 12th you first do 12th from pseb board then yiu will appear in it
3rd March 2018, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

Can someone appear for class 12 private exams in PSEB IN 2018 if he has failed in class 11 in 2017?
19th March 2018, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

Can I give The Compartment paper from Cbse while giving the 12 exam From Pseb
11th October 2018, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

How many times can I fill 10 class compartment form in a same year? If I have got 17 marks in theory and 8 marks in assessment and 9 marks in practical then I have total 34 marks?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?