25th July 2011, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

After scoring 93% in 10th should I choose commerce or science?

i haved scored 93% in borads...not much interseted in science...what should i choose????is commerce has bright future......and what can i do if i opt commerce after 12???

23rd September 2011, 05:03 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After scoring 93% in 10th should I choose commerce or science?

There is no point is pursuing a course you are not interested in. Commerce field too offers good scope. You have options like joining for courses like CA, CS, ICWA. You can join for any of these courses along with your graduation. Your decision should be based on your career aspirations.
24th September 2011, 01:29 AM
saurabh abhijeet

hello dear,

it depends on you in which subject you take interest much.....
both the subjects have bright future, if you like commerce
then you should choose commerce but if you like maths then
you should choose maths...
27th September 2011, 08:39 AM
nagamalleswararaoyaramasu

my dear friend
i can't say take this branch in intermediate.because it depend upon your interest wheteher take or not.you know very well which subject interest take that group.don't think negatively.so my sincer suggestion take one of good group and which is interest for you.here i have mention some of the group names take any one
1.c.e.c
2.m.e.c.
3.mpc
4.bipc
good luck
5th October 2011, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

I AM VERY GOOD IN SCIENCE AS WELL AS MATHS.MY BRAIN SAYS THAT I SHOULD OPT FOR COMMERCE BUT MY HEART SAYS THAT I SHOULD OPT FOR SCIENCE.I AM TOTALLY CONFUSED.
3rd November 2011, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

what is the cut off of schools after 10th ,if i want to take science
3rd November 2011, 08:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i haved scored 93% in borads...not much interseted in science...what should i choose????is commerce has bright future......and what can i do if i opt commerce after 12???
congrats!!!! dear...
its a very appreciable thing that at this stage you are somewhat clear about your interest.its fine if you are not interested in science.logically no issue about this.all successful person are not from science as a stream.
now,, we are left with your interest and potential..if you are interested and have potential to do better in mathematics,business studies,economics ,accounts--basically zeal to study ant have critical thinking towards all the related aspect of trading system,then COMMERCE stream is open for u..
after it you can do bchelors in related subjects ,and can be a chartered accountant , can do MBA.as this commerce line provide good scope for economics-required in pursuing MBA...
SO DEAR gud luck and follow your interest..:-).
3rd November 2011, 09:32 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: After scoring 93% in 10th should I choose commerce or science?

Hi

It seems you are a very bright student. But it now depends on you what you actually love to study.

Its true that both commerce and Science streams have their own importance's, but I personally feel, a minimum science till 10+2 is beneficiary if you measure in terms of schooling education.

Some of the fields under Science are :

Engineering
Medical
Bachelor of Architecture
Bachelor of Pharmacy
etc

Now coming to the commerce field and its scopes :

Commerce is not bad at all, if you look otherwise. Its one of the courses which are in high demand and many students are opting it.

You can do CA, Banking, Management courses, Statistics, etc under this field

All the best with your decision.

Otherwise you can take up commerce stream
3rd November 2011, 10:04 PM
chaitra_jayathirtha

whatever u want to chose depends on our caliber and interest. if u have liking for science then go for science and if u r interested about commerce opt commerce. u seem to be a bright student. u can take science and do post graduation and later take management course so that u get hold on both and it will help u have an own enterprise.. anyways chose what suits u best. all the best.
22nd January 2012, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

if I choose commerce maths then what subjects I will have to study in 11th??
29th January 2012, 11:26 AM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

You really have scored very well in 10th.

choose according to your interest .

In the area of their interest students perform really well.

commerce subjects

accountancy
you will learn the business in terms of finance
business organization
in this subject you will learn the business in detail
hindi
language
english
language
maths
economics.
you will learn the economy of family to economy of the country .

if commerce is taken above subjects are usually student study in their 11th and 12th.
13th February 2012, 04:59 PM

Dear friend,
i just want you to suggest that at this stage you should not listen any one and do what your heart says...
Now you had to judge yourself weather you are intrested in commerce or in any other....
just don't think about job opportunities go for the one for which you have passion and get it ..
you will not be known when your intrest will became your profession and you will rock the world...
All the best....
4th May 2012, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

I am a10th student .Igot above90%marks. confused about the course commers or sciwnce is the best option.could you please describe the scopes and jobs for those
20th May 2012, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

I have written my 10th exams I hope i will get 95%and above but I am confused to choose the best group
24th May 2012, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

my parents telling me choose to select science stream but i wont commerce stream and i have scored A2 grade in cbse board 2011-2012 so what should i do
26th May 2012, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

i have got cgpa 10 in cbse board. opt for commerce............... or science? plz tell me which one is better
27th May 2012, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

i am very confused...wat to take science or commerce????i got9.2cgpa..plz help me...let me know the best carriers in both science and commerce???plz tell
27th May 2012, 11:28 PM
shakeelahmad786
Junior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
if you are interested in commerce then you may opt it and after 12th you can do ca(chartered accountant) it is a professional course as you had secured a good percentage in 10th.
14th June 2012, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

i have scored 92% in board, i am interested in science but i do not want to become a doctor or engineer.
22nd June 2012, 07:42 PM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

hello friend...!!

as per your marks,you are good in academics.

1.then you can choose both of the stream i.e. science and arts.

2.there are two fields in science medical(PCB) and non-medical(PCM).

3.both of the streams are good and have equal scope in the market or in the future.

4.if you want to be an engineer and go for business side then go for science and commerce stream respectively.

5.otherwise if you want to be a doctor then go for medical side and choose various graduation course after 12th class that are bhms,bams,bds,mbbs or bsc nursing.
31st July 2012, 10:32 PM
savan kumar chaitanya

f you are interested and have potential to do better in mathematics,business studies,economics ,accounts--basically zeal to study ant have critical thinking towards all the related aspect of trading system,then COMMERCE stream is open for u..
after it you can do bchelors in related subjects ,and can be a chartered accountant , can do MBA.as this commerce line provide good scope for economics-required in pursuing MBA...

good luck
31st July 2012, 10:48 PM
savan kumar chaitanya

Some of the fields under Science are :

Engineering
Medical
Bachelor of Architecture
Bachelor of Pharmacy
etc

Now coming to the commerce field and its scopes :

Commerce is not bad at all, if you look otherwise. Its one of the courses which are in high demand and many students are opting it.

You can do CA, Banking, Management courses, Statistics, etc under this field
1st August 2012, 12:49 AM
priyankasree

Thumbs up Re: After scoring 93% in 10th should I choose commerce or science?

my dear friend
i can't say take this branch in intermediate.because it depend upon your interest wheteher take or not.you know very well which subject interest take that group.don't think negatively.so my sincer suggestion take one of good group and which is interest for you.here i have mention some of the group names take any one
1.c.e.c
2.m.e.c.
3.mpc
4.bipc
good luck
1st August 2012, 01:21 AM
gokuls1

hello dear,
1stly congratulations for your 10th score. hey dude as you have score good percent in 10th i would prefer you to go for science stream. its very better than commerce as it wil have lot of scope in future in market world and provide you lots of good opportunities in corporate world and there's lots of job opprtunities in it compared to commerce. so go through science field..
best luck..!!
1st August 2012, 01:24 AM
rch91

Quote:
First of all i would like to congratulate you for scoring such a good marks in your boards.If you have no interest in science then go for commerce it has very good scope in future too.After 12th you can choose CA i.e chartered accountant for which you have to prepare for its entrance exam i.e. CPT common proficiency test.many other courses are there after 12th which you can choose:
CS
Bcom hons
CFA
BFM
BBA then MBA
hotel management and many more
so dont worry and choose the one which you think is best for you and you are interested.
Thank you.
1st August 2012, 10:37 AM
Neeti kushwaha

Smile Re: After scoring 93% in 10th should I choose commerce or science?

hellow...!
firstly congatulation.... itne acche marks ke liye....
Aap koi bhi subject choose kar sakate hain.... Basarte aapko us subject mein Interest hona chahiye... kyonki bagair ruchi ke aap koi bhi work ho ya study apna 100% nahi de paayenge.... sath hi aapka mann bhi kum lagega.... lekin agar interesting subject hoga... to aap us subject ko apna 100 percent to denge hi saath hi saath i am sure aap us subject ko handle karne ke liye... apne swayam ke Ideas innovate karenge... taaki aap us par apni maharath haasil kar sake....
Subject Maths ho Ya Commerce.... Dono tabhi fruitfull honge jab aapka fully concentration uski taraf hoga... saath hi interest bhi...
all the best for your career....!
1st August 2012, 12:41 PM
sivaraj448
Senior Member++

Hai....i can't say take this branch in intermediate.because it depend upon your interest wheteher take or not.you know very well which subject interest take that group.don't think negatively.so my sincer suggestion take one of good group and which is interest for you.here i have mention some of the group names take any one
1.c.e.c
2.m.e.c.
3.mpc
4.bipc
1st August 2012, 02:21 PM
shweta maheswari

first i want to say one thing choose your career according to your interest.you you dont have interest in science then dont go for it....choose your career in commerce field and after 12 you can opt for CA(charted accountant),its a ever green because in evey company there is need of accountant and you ll get job anywhere whever you go....for this field you have to work hard as in every field requires..good luck for you future and best wishes...
10th April 2013, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

WHICH SUBJECTS SHOULD I TAKE WITH PCM ,HINDI OR COMPUTER?????WHICH IS MORE SCORING??????
5th May 2013, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
I AM VERY GOOD IN SCIENCE AS WELL AS MATHS.MY BRAIN SAYS THAT I SHOULD OPT FOR COMMERCE BUT MY HEART SAYS THAT I SHOULD OPT FOR SCIENCE.I AM TOTALLY CONFUSED.
you should listen to ur heart
25th June 2013, 04:54 PM
Winning Spirit

Dear Friend,

* That is not a big issue at all. You really need not get confused. Commerce has a very bright future compared to science.

* After opting for commerce you can do your bachelor's in business administration or can even give a try to the chartered accountant examination.

* This field is really wider and has a good scope in the very near future. You can become a management professional opting for the same.

Best wishes :-)
9th April 2014, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

i have given 10 board exams expecting 95% marks i am not interested in physics but intrested in chemistry and maths . i have no idea of commerce as i have not studied it yet. ishould go for pcm or commerce
10th April 2014, 01:29 AM
saigoutam@5

Wink Re: After scoring 93% in 10th should I choose commerce or science?

Quote:
good question...actually after 10th commerce is the better to choose because now a days many of the students are choosing science and suffering a lot in future so after taking commerce there is a better future and a lot of scope at abroad many of the compnies are at southafrica are wanting the commerce students....so better to chose commerce

**ALL THE BEST**
24th April 2014, 09:06 PM
aisha seth

[QUOTE=Unregistered;962107]i haved scored 93% in borads...not much interseted in science...what should i choose????is commerce has bright future......and what can i do if i opt commerce after 12???
hi dear
I think it depends on you what u choose both the the fields are advantagenous.You sit for a while and you can do research on google about the fields which you are interested in.Dont get influenced by others you do what you feel your capable of because its your life.ok i wish you you all the best do well and be firm in your decisions..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?