23rd March 2019, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study in Abhinav Bharati High School, Kolkata for 3rd standard student?

Respected Sir/Madam, my son is studying in WBBSE Board school. He is in 3rd standard right now. I am thinking to shifting him to Abhinav Bharati High School, Kolkata. But my parents are not allowing me to transfer him. Kindly tell me is it beneficial to do academics education from this school?

28th March 2019, 10:22 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study in Abhinav Bharati High School, Kolkata for 3rd standard student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, my son is studying in WBBSE Board school. He is in 3rd standard right now. I am thinking to shifting him to Abhinav Bharati High School, Kolkata. But my parents are not allowing me to transfer him. Kindly tell me is it beneficial to do academics education from this school?
The Abhinav Bharathi high school is one of the top 5 schools in Kolkata and school is affiliated with CBSE board and in 1993 senior Secondary school has started with science, commerce & Humanities stream and they last year 10th board exam are 100% of students got to pass and no students are failing in the last 5 years in 10th board exam and they having the same result with 12th exam with any failed students in the board exam.

For future details contact https://abhinavbharati.co.in/results.html
29th March 2019, 04:09 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study in Abhinav Bharati High School, Kolkata for 3rd standard student?

It is one of the best schools and known for its education. You can admit your son in this school.As your son is studying in WBBSE Board so you need to take a migration certificate along with leaving certificate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?