20th February 2015, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to get admission in 12th standard of ICSE or CBSE Board if failed in 11th ICSE?

I am an 11 class student of icse board but due to some reason i was failed in 11 so i want to ask i dont want to repeat it again n want admission directly in 12 either of icse or cbse could you provide me details that it is possible or could you provide details of some schools whose just take admission in 12 by taking entrance of it ... Pls provide me all details fastly

Related Questions:
  1. Is CBSE Board beneficial for getting admission in B.Tech? How subjects of CBSE Board is different from ICSE Board for 11th and 12th? Is engineering difficult for ICSE students?
  2. Can I get admission in 11th standard of ICSE or CBSE Board if appearing in 10th NIOS Board exam?
  3. What are the favourable and unfavourable factors of changing board from ICSE to CBSE for 11th standard?
  4. ICSE or CBSE, which is favourable board in 11th to study Engineering course?
  5. Which board would be better for me between ICSE and CBSE?
  6. Possibility to get transfer from Bihar board to ICSE or CBSE board after 10th?
  7. Whether a candidate will get admission in 11th ICSE after completing 10th from CBSE Board?
  8. Board can be changed in 12th class from ICSE to CBSE? What is the procedure for it?
  9. Details about colleges offering ICSE syllabus in 11th and 12th? Availability of application and fee structure?
  10. Transfer of Board from CBSE to ICSE after class 11 for class 12?
  11. Is ICSE better than CBSE for competitive exams?
  12. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat
  13. Which is better for 11th standard CBSE board or Karnataka state board?
  14. Which board to select between ICSE and CBSE?
  15. Is it possible to appear for ICSE in 11th standard after passing 10th from CBSE board?
  16. Subjects and board which is suitable for me in 11th and 12th after giving 10th standard ICSE board exam?
  17. What is the academic difference between CBSE and ICSE board? Which board is easier to score? Any real difference in subjects from preparation stand point? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is it possible to get 10th readmission in another school when failed before in ICSE board?
2nd March 2015, 11:33 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Possibility to get admission in 12th standard of ICSE or CBSE Board if failed in 11th ICSE?

No, it's not possible to get admission for 12th standard when you have failed in 11th grade. You need to ensure that you repeat once again in your 11th and study well to get good marks and then move to 12th.

There is just one option which you can try out but that's not good for your future where in you can apply for private school exam outside for 11th and then continue 12th again privately if you never wanted to repeat 11th again.

Otherwise if you want to have better result for your future then the only thing left out is to repeat 11th again making sure you work hard and then perform well in 12th final public exams.
20th May 2015, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Possibility to get admission in 12th standard of ICSE or CBSE Board if failed in 11th ICSE?

Is it possible to get admission in any icse school for 12 std ISC course . I have passed my 11th std with good grades i.e above 70%. or is it possible to change from ll th grade ISC to 12 std PUC ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?