6th May 2015, 01:56 AM
Unregistered

Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and WBCHSE to study in 11th Science if secured 90% in 10th CBSE?

Hello Sir,
If I got 90% in my 10th CBSE then
what should I choose for 11th Science in
between CBSE or WBCHSE as I want
to study Engineering?
Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. CBSE or State Board, which is better to study in 11th Science?
  2. CBSE or State Board, which will help me to become an IAS Officer if secured 9.8 CGPA in 10th CBSE?
  3. Is it good take admission in different board after completion of 10th or to be in the same board? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and Andhra Pradesh State Board to study in 11th standard?
  5. Should I have to appear in State Board exams also if pursuing 10th CBSE? Will I get admission only in CBSE Board to study in 11th standard after completing 10th?
  6. In which school of Delhi I will get admission to study in 11th CBSE if secured 84% in 10th CBSE Board exam?
  7. Can I get admission to study 11th CBSE Science if secure 50% in 10th ICSE?
  8. Is it possible to appear in 12th from WBCHSE Board privately after completing 11th CBSE?
  9. Procedure to get admission in 11th Science of ISC Board for a candidate who has secured 82.2% in 10th CBSE?
  10. Can I get admission to study 11th Science in any CBSE School if secured C1 Grade in Maths and Science?
  11. Which is better for 11th standard CBSE board or Karnataka state board?
  12. What should I study among Science and Commerce in 11th CBSE if weak in Physics but strong in Maths?
  13. Which board to choose among CBSE and Maharashtra State Board to study Higher Secondary Education with Science?
  14. After 10th exams from which board should I do 11th, MP Board or CBSE board?
  15. CBSE or State Board, which is better to study in 11th for Aerospace Engineer aspirant?
  16. Admission in 11th CBSE for a candidate who has a gap of 2 years after 10th?
  17. If I give CBSE CCE instead of CBSE Board exams I cannot move to ISC board in 11th?
  18. Possibility to study Science in Higher Secondary if secured 6 CGPA in 10th CBSE?
8th May 2015, 09:22 AM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and WBCHSE to study in 11th Science if secured 90% in 10th CBSE?

If you have completed your class 10th with CBSE board only then it is advisable to you that you continue your class 11th and 12th from CBSE board only as you are familiar with the CBSE board pattern so it would be difficult for you if you go for WBCHSE board so continue with CBSE board only and it is a good board for science stream, so don't worry about it.
8th May 2015, 10:08 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and WBCHSE to study in 11th Science if secured 90% in 10th CBSE?

You can pursue your 11th and 12th standard in any Board in which you are interested whether it is CBSE or WBSCHE Board. You can study Engineering course after completion of your 12th standard from any of these boards. I suggest you to opt for CBSE Board because, most of the competitive examination question papers are set by considering Central Board syllabus. So, if you pursue your 11th and 12th standards from CBSE Board, it is easy for you to prepare for Engineering entrance examinations.
8th May 2015, 11:35 AM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

You can choose any board as per your wish. But, if you want my suggestion, I suggest you to choose CBSE board, because as a student who want to join in engineering course, you have to appear for many State-level and National level engineering entrance exams like JEE main and advanced, where the exam syllabus is related to CBSE board syllabus. So, if you can join in 11th standard in CBSE school, you can easily prepare for all those exams and you can get engineering admission in a good college.
9th May 2015, 10:51 AM
Cisco India

Smile Re: Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and WBCHSE to study in 11th Science if secured 90% in 10th CBSE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
If I got 90% in my 10th CBSE then
what should I choose for 11th Science in
between CBSE or WBCHSE as I want
to study Engineering?
Waiting for your reply.

I will suggest you to choose CBSE Board for the 11th Science instead of WBCHSE. Because, there will be a lot of difference in the language between the CBSE and WBCHSE. And finally you have to go to the Engineering so, CBSE will be helpful to you.
10th March 2016, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

sir i scored 90 percent in west bengal board in class x.Should i change to cbse for class xi science for engineering studies?
22nd August 2016, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

My son is now in class five in west Bengal Board. Now we want to make him an an IIT engineer. Which board will be better for him?
29th August 2016, 07:36 PM
ashishkumarcs
Junior Member+

As you have mentioned that you have secured 90% marks in CBSE board then You should go for CBSE affiliated school.

These are some of the reasons why to select CBSE and not WBCHSE:

=> You are from CBSE background.

=> You have good marks in CBSE board then there may be chances that you will get great marks in 12th too.

=> After completing 12th(Science) if you are interested to become an engineer then this will help you because the IIT-JEE exam is conducted by CBSE .(by the way the syllabus of all the boards for 11 and 12 is almost same).

=> After completing 12th with CBSE if you want to go abroad for higher studies it will more easy to change CBSE marks into the respective GPA points.

=> If you will change your board then you will have to pay extra "Board Registration Money"(Approx 300 Rs.) at the time of admission.

The most important thing is that you can select any of the board according to your choice. Neither CBSE nor WECHSE is good or bad for your future studies. The selection of the board or school depends on you and I will suggest you to select according to your choice and aim.

You can select any of them, both are good.
31st August 2016, 02:48 PM
senguptaphysics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My son is now in class five in west Bengal Board. Now we want to make him an an IIT engineer. Which board will be better for him?
If you ask me then upto Xth ICSE board is very good. I find CBSE Xth below standard. In XI-XII CBSE is preferred for engineering exam but now I.Sc board also has changed their syllabus a lot so that should not be a problem. In class XI XII the school also matters a lot. A good I.Sc board school is any day preferable than a bad CBSE school. When a child goes to a good school he interacts with intelligent students and also gets to know about various options available. This helps a lot in preparation.
23rd July 2017, 09:24 AM
Unregistered

I have scored 90 %marks in 10th in wbbse so from where i should complete 12 science . I want to crack iit
4th May 2019, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am from CBSE board and I have completed my 10th by CBSE board . but from 11th i am confused that which board i should choose for my future in state board or cbse board. as i want to study with biology in medical field. and also i want to do a job in foreign country. so , please sir tell me that which board i should choose state board or cbse board.
6th March 2021, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have got medium marks in class 10 cbse and I don't know that I will get science in cbse or not, but in this marks I will get science in WB board ,what should I do
25th June 2021, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

I'm in wbbse board but didn't have madhyamik Emanination till now.....so I wanna ask you how could I have to do preparation for 90% ....if I'm an average student .....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?