31st March 2015, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study B.Tech(Petroleum Engineering) for 12th Science girl candidate?

Hello Sir,
I am studying in 12th Science and I am a girl.
I want to study Petroleum Engineering in my B.Tech
after my 12th. So, I would like to know that
Petroleum Engineering is beneficial for a girl?
Please reply to me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study Bachelor of Fine Arts for 12th Commerce girl candidate? List of colleges?
  2. Is it beneficial to study Computer Science in 12th?
  3. How to do Graduation course overseas after completing 12th grade?
  4. Is it beneficial to prepare for CSIR-NET through study materials? Study Materials of Life Science for preparation?
  5. 12th science or diploma in computer science? What has a better scope?
  6. Guidelines for Girl to join NDA after 12th science? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. If I am a private candidate can I give entrance exam of engineering and medical? Will it affect me future? Which is a better option for me as a private candidate after 12th science?
  8. How to appear for NDA after passing 12th? I am a girl candidate
  9. Hwo to become a space scientist if I am a student of BSc? What should I do after BSc
  10. What should I do after doing BSc IT? What are the various options available? Is it possible to get admission after BSc IT?
  11. Undergraduate courses for a candidate who has secured less than 50% in 12th Science?
  12. Can a girl candidate join IAF after completing 12th? Age requirements for girl candidates?
  13. Is it beneficial to study MBBS in Abroad rather than in India?
  14. Is it beneficial to appear in SAT for studying in Abroad? Detailed information about SAT?
  15. Possibility to study BCA for a candidate who has secured 58.2% in 12th Science? List of colleges in Delhi?
  16. Am I eligible to join CA course being a candidate pursuing 12th class with Computer Science stream?
  17. What should I do after 12th if I am a girl? Should I go against my parents choice?
  18. Should I join Engineering Diploma course to study B.Tech if didn't take Science in 12th standard?
12th May 2015, 11:42 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study B.Tech(Petroleum Engineering) for 12th Science girl candidate?

Being a girl or a boy doesn't matter once you have taken a particular branch or made up you mind.

But its also important that we should know all the iff's and but's about a stream. Petroleum Engineering is definitely an outdoor field branch. Don't expect that you would get an AC office to work.
If you get into the country's best PSU like ONGC , then also, you job would be mostly outdoors and you have to handle big loads at that time.

Therefore if you are that sort of a girl which doesn't like her skin to get untidy then this engineering is not for you. Then you should opt for the CS/IT or ECE branches.

But yes, if you like outdoor challenges and challenges inspire and motivate you to perform better, then definitely you can take up this branch.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?