9th December 2015, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to take coaching classes for JEE Main and Advanced along with schooling?

Hello,
My school teachers are very good and if I take coaching for JEE Main and Advance along with schooling as I am an ISC student then will it prove beneficial in the long run?

10th December 2015, 03:11 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to take coaching classes for JEE Main and Advanced along with schooling?

Yes, definitely it is beneficial if you take JEE Main and Advanced coaching along with your schooling. If you take JEE Main and Advanced examination coaching along with your schooling, you get more time to complete and practice the syllabus, you can also attend mock tests, refer previous years question papers. So, I suggest you to take JEE Main and Advanced coaching along with your schooling.
10th December 2015, 03:30 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to take coaching classes for JEE Main and Advanced along with schooling?

If you feel that you are good enough and along with the help of your school teachers you can do well in your entrance examination, the there is absolutely no need to go for coaching classes.

But, on the other hand if you feel that you are not getting enough of help from your school teachers as well as you ain't well versed enough then think you should definitely go for coaching classes and study out.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?