31st December 2014, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

Should I opt for Science in 12th ISC if secured 50% in 10th ICSE?

Hello
I have received only 50% in 10th science group in icse.
I have always wanted to take up science for higher studies
and want to study for 12th science for isc .
Should it will be a good decision to take up science??

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges which offers Science in 11th ISC for a candidate who has secured 85% in 10th ICSE Board exam?
  2. CBSE or ISC, which is better for 10th ICSE student who is seeking for Science stream?
  3. Procedure to get admission in ISC 1st year at St. Xavier's College, Ranchi for a candidate who have secured 73% in 10th ICSE?
  4. Should I take CBSE or ISC after 12th? I have passed class 10th with ICSE board -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What to do after 12th Science having secured 70% in 10th from ICSE Board?
  6. Should I go into ISC or HSC after studying in ICSE?
  7. Whicg is the best option ISC or Inter for ICSE student? Best ISC college in Hyderabad?
  8. Are there precollege courses available for aeronautical engineering after completing ICSE 10th board?
  9. Arts or Science, what should I choose if secured 92.56% in 10th ICSE?
  10. Will I get job in any Software Company if disqualified in Chemistry and secured 54% in 10th ICSE?
  11. Having 92% in 1oth ICSE board which stream should I choose?
  12. Procedure to get admission in 11th Science of ISC Board for a candidate who has secured 82.2% in 10th CBSE?
  13. Details about colleges offering ISC syllabus in 11th and 12th? Availability of application and fee structure?
  14. Which board is suitable between ISC and CBSE for 12th if planning to join AIPMT institute after 10th?
  15. Change of school from IGCSE 10th grade to ISC is possible?
  16. Which board is better to be an Engineer CBSE or ISC?
  17. List of ISC affiliated schools in West Bengal which offers admission in 11th Science?
  18. Is there any book naming "TOGETHER WITH" for ISC? Most helpful texts book for ISC exams?
1st January 2015, 07:52 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I opt for Science in 12th ISC if secured 50% in 10th ICSE?

Yes, you can opt Science stream in your 11th standard if you are interested in Science stream. Whatever the marks you have secured in your 10th standard, don't think about that, and just opt the course you are interested. If you opt the course with your own interest, then, definitely you can get success by doing hard work. Since, you are interested in Science stream, I suggest you to opt the Science stream in your 11th standard to have a better future.
2nd January 2015, 01:30 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, of course it will definitely prove to be a good option to opt for Science if you are determined to take the particular stream.

It's not such that leaving science you won't get a bright future from any other streams, it's just that if you want to opt for science then go for it.

Hopefully, if you study well, your own decision will make you feel proud in future.

As you have mentioned your marks in 10th science group is not that well, you will have to work quite hard to be able to score well in you 12th and opt for a good career in future.
10th October 2020, 06:37 PM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

Yes, if you want take and persue science stream than you must go with your dream
10 standard marks are of no importance if you want to take science than you must go with it
Nobody will ask you your 10 standard marks you should just focus on your goal and study hard in science stream
And you must also practice lot of practice papers
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?