9th June 2014, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

Best book to study for NSTSE and Olympiads?

hey guys , please help me to get my best ranking in top competitive exams. Tell me which book is best to study for NSTSE AND OLYMPIADS ?

5th November 2014, 04:35 PM
Inflammable

Default Re: Best book to study for NSTSE and Olympiads?

You have not mentioned about your class and stream. NSTSE and Olympiads are competitive exams for class-1 to class 12 standard students. NSTSE is conducted for subjects such as, Accountancy, Biology, Business Studies, English, Chemistry, Economics, Computers, Environmental Science, Geography, Graphic Design, Hindi, History, Maths, Physics, Political Science, Psychology, Science, Sociology and Statistics. For NSTSE, NCERT books are best for preparation. You can also solve previous years papers. It will also help you for preparation. For Olympiads, there are also many books published for different levels and different standard. Books published by Arihant, Lucent and MTG are favourable for preparation of Olympiads. However, SOF also published their own books for Olympiads.

Books issued by Olympiads
1. Indian National Physics Olympiad - Theory Problems and Solutions by Vijay A. Singh and Praveen Pathak.
2. Indian National Physics Olympiad - Theory Problems by Vijay A. Singh and Shirish R. Pathare.
3. Indian National Chemistry Olympiad - Theory Papers with Solutions by Savita Ladage and Swapna Narvekar.
4. Indian National Chemistry Olympiad - Theory Papers with Solutions by Savita Ladage and Swapna Narvekar.
5. Question Papers of Indian National Astronomy Olympiad by Aniket Sule, Anand Ghaisas and Mayank Vahia.
6. Experimental Problems in Chemistry by Savita Ladage, Swapna Narvekar and Indrani Sen.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?