30th October 2014, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Is crash course syllabus sufficient to clear 12th Board exams?

As it is said that NCERT syllabus is not taught and some topics of ncert are not included in there syllabus so how will i be able to give 12th boards with more than 80%

Related Questions:
  1. Sufficient books to clear KVPY Class 11?
  2. How to prepare for IIT-JEE? How to plan my studies for both school and IIT-JEE? Currently I am in 9th standard
  3. Which course is sufficient for me after scoring 54% marks in 12th
  4. Which board would be better for me CBSE or HP Board for pursuing MBBS? How to become Doctor after clearing all the exams?
  5. Gujarat State board curriculum is not at par with CBSE, so how to prepare for Engineering Entrance Exams and for Boards?
  6. Is NCERT book sufficient for 12th board exam?
  7. One month enough for CLAT preparations? I am preparing for 12th board exams -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Am I eligible to appear for IIST entrance exam after scoring 9.6 CGPA in 10th board exams? What is the syllabus?
  9. What is the difference between state board and CBSE board? If I pass state boad and then prepare for IIT JEE will I be at loss?
  10. How can I join engineering after passing 6 out of 7 subjects?
  11. Which books should I refer while in class 12th for competitive exams? Tips for preparing for IIT JEE and AIEEE exams? Is NCERT sufficient?
  12. Which are the best institutes for 1 month crash course? I am a 12th student
  13. Few months preparation are sufficient to clear CSIR without going to coaching?
  14. How to enrich my knowledge to prepare for IAS Exam?
  15. Reference books for preparation of Civil Services exams through self study?
  16. Whether good marks can be scored in board exams as well as entrance exams if selecting ISC board?
  17. Can I do M.Tech in Biotechnology being Which Entrance Exams I have to clear for this? Syllabus for the respective Entrance Exams?
  18. What Exams should I need to clear after completion of 12th class to be a Pilot in Air Force being a girl?
3rd November 2014, 10:53 AM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is crash course syllabus sufficient to clear 12th Board exams?

Yes, you can clear your 12th exam, if you are good at the topics what they have taught you. But, you cannot expect 80 percentage. Because, to get 80 percentage in intermediate, you should be through with almost all topics. If you want to study only what you have learnt in crash course, then you can clear your subjects. But, your percentage lies only between 50-60 percentage. So, it is better to prepare the entire syllabus, if you want to get more than 80 percentage.
3rd November 2014, 07:59 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No, crash course syllabus is not sufficient to clear 12th board exams with more than 80% of marks. To get more than 80% of marks in your 12th standard final examinations, you need to study and practice the entire syllabus even which is not included in NCERT text books. Topics out of NCERT text books may also be asked in final examinations. So, it is best to study the entire 12th standard syllabus not only crash course syllabus to get more than 80% of marks in your 12th standard board examinations.
5th November 2014, 03:34 PM
Devdatta Divekar

As you have stated that you aim for 80% for 12th standard, so i think crash courses will not be helpful. Crash course works as a supplement only to let you know the concepts well and i feel you can only get high percent when you are well versed with all topics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?