29th May 2016, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Best government Medical colleges in Patna? How much percentage is required in HSC to get admission in good Medical colleges?

Respected sir/Ma'am,
I (Rupesh Sharma) am the student just completed my SSC exam. I am waiting for my results but I am accepting my percentage more than 85. Sir, I am very much interested in Bio-Science and my interest goes for study of medical science. My dream is to become a doctor and to serve myself for my country. But unfortunately my family's financial condition is not so good. Sir, I wanted to know which stream should I take after completion of my SSC. My birth place is in Patna, Bihar. So I want to complete my study from Patna, Bihar.
Sir, Please make me know about best government colleges in Patna, Bihar. Also give me some information about how much percentage should I score in HSC for good medical colleges.
I hope that you will answer my queries as soon as possible.
Thanking you.
Rupesh Sharma

Related Questions:
  1. List of institutes offering MBBS course after B. Pharmacy?
  2. Percentage required to take admission in government medical colleges after 12th? Books to be referred?
  3. Minimum percentage required to get admission in government medical colleges of Ahmedabad and Baroda?
  4. Procedure to apply in government medical colleges? List of good medical colleges?
  5. Can i get admission in good medical colleges without doing any kind of coaching?
  6. Abilities and percentage required to get admission in good Medical schools of USA?
  7. Is there any NRI quota for MBBS in government medical college?
  8. What career prospects are available after scoring 60% in 12th? I would preferably choose medical stream and government aided colleges.
  9. Admission in MBBS government medical colleges? Any management seats in government medical colleges and private colleges with minimum fee structure?
  10. NRI quota for MBBS in government medical colleges? Yearly charges in government medical colleges for NRI students?
  11. Will I get a seat in any Tamilnadu Government Medical College after scoring 197.25 in Tamilnadu HSc exam? Which colleges could I get?
  12. Getting MBBS seats through NEET in Maharashtra?
  13. Can I join post MBBS course after completion of B.Sc Nursing?
  14. Names of medical colleges in India which take admission without domicile certificate or college which dont take domicile? Which are the good private college with less fee structure?
  15. Details of the cutoff list of medical colleges in Maharashtra? Minimum marks required for getting a seat in good medical colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Entrance exams available to get admission in Medical in government colleges of Tamil Nadu?
  17. Possibility to get admission in Madras Medical College after scoring 199 in HSC exam? Which Tamilnadu government medical college can I get?
  18. Government Medical colleges after 10th and 12th standard from UP?
30th May 2016, 04:04 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Best government Medical colleges in Patna? How much percentage is required in HSC to get admission in good Medical colleges?

You have just taken your 10th board exam and want to become doctor in future. For this you have to choose Biology as one of the subject in 12th standard.

>>After completion of 12th standard you are eligible for medical entrance exam. You are interested to know about the best govt. medical colleges in Bihar and how much percentage required in 12th standard for getting admission.

>>The admission in Bihar is done through a competitive exam (BCECE). It is not through the marks obtained in 12th standard. You have to score good marks in the competitive exam for getting a chance of admission in govt. medical college.

Following are the list of govt. medical colleges in Bihar:

--Patna Medical College

--Patna Dental College

--Darbhanga Medical College

--Nalanda Medical College

--J.L.N. Medical College

--S.K. Medical College

--A.N.M Medical College, Gaya

--G.M.C, Bettaih

--V.I.M.S, Pawapuri

--I.G.I.M.S, Sheikhpura, Patna

>>If you want to see the number of seats in each colleges, exam pattern, eligibility criteria etc then you can go through detailed advertisement of BCECE.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf BCECE 2016.pdf(307.5 KB, 26 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?