21st August 2016, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

Best reference book for the preparation of NEET?

Hi, I am preparing for NEET and using different reference books. But I may lack to find best book for the same. Can you please tell me which is the best book for NEET preparation. Thanks

22nd August 2016, 08:47 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: Best reference book for the preparation of NEET?

NEET stands for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test.
It is conducted by CBSE(Central Board of Secondary Education) as a replacement for AIPMT(All India Pre Medical Test) and all individual MBBS examination conducted by state and private institutes.

For better preparation of NEET, in case you don't have enough reference book then you must look out for study materials from the top coaching institute for medical entrance examination such as Allen, Resonance.
In these study materials, you will get materials which are shorted out from the whole and best for preparation as it contain only important topics for examination.
22nd August 2016, 11:38 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Just follow the given below books as reference book for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test preparation.

Note: First of all read all NCERT books of Physics, Chemistry and biology of standard 11th and 12th. Solve inside and exercise questions. Do not leave anything in NCERT books.

1. Physics:

Along with NCERT, you can go for HC Verma Part I and II Physics book for numericals and good concepts. One more good book, fundamental of Physics by Resnick, Halliday and Walker.

2. Chemistry:

Organic, Inorganic and Physical Chemistry by O.P Tandon.

Organic Chemistry by Morrison and Boyd. Numericals by P Bahadur.

3. Biology:

Trueman's Biology : Part I and II.

Biology by Pradeep.
23rd August 2016, 10:26 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I am preparing for NEET and using different reference books. But I may lack to find best book for the same. Can you please tell me which is the best book for NEET preparation. Thanks
Best Books for NEET exam

NEET National Eligibility-Cum-Entrance Test 2013: Biology in 40 Days
Author: S Chakravarty
Publisher: Arihant (2012)

NEET National Eligibility-Cum-Entrance Test 2013: Chemistry an Advanced Package for Medical Entrance Exams.
Author: GKP
Publisher: G.K. Publications (2012)

NEET National Eligibility cum Entrance Test: Encounter with Physics in Just 40 Days
Author: SB Tripathi
Publisher: Arihant (2013)

NEET 2013: 10 Mock Tests Physics, Chemistry, Zoology and Botany
Author: Experts Compilations
Publisher: Arihant

Chapterwise-Topicwise Questions-Solutions Biology for Medical Entrances Highly Useful for NEET 2013 (Paperback)
Author: Sudhakar Banerjee

Chapterwise-Topicwise Questions-Solutions Physics for Medical Entrances Highly Useful for NEET 2013 (Paperback)
Author: Digvijay Singh

Chapterwise-Topicwise Questions-Solutions Chemistry for Medical Entrances Highly Useful for NEET 2013 (Paperback)
Author: Preeti Gupta
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?