20th August 2016, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

How can I become an Astronaut in future after scoring 62% marks in 10th CBSE board?

I got 6.8 CGPA in 9th class and 62% in my 10th SA 1 in a CBSE school so can I Get PCM if my school provides PCM at 8.0 CGPA?? Can you please tell me what should I do next to ensure that I will reach my dream? Is there any information which you can share with me?

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I become an astronaut if I opt for medical stream in 11th? Should I go for state board or CBSE board? Is it possible for me to become an astronaut if I score good marks in Physics and Maths?
  2. Should I go for Maharashtra state board students after scoring 74.1% in 10th CBSE?
  3. Which one should choose between CBSE and State board for further studies after scoring 78% marks in 10th CBSE board?
  4. How should I go about scoring more than 80% marks in CBSE board examination?
  5. In which board should I take admission after 10th MP Board or CBSE? Will there be any affect on marks in CBSE board?
  6. What to study after 10th to become an Astronaut? Proper way to be followed to become an Astronaut?
  7. How marks are calculated for 10th standard in CBSE board?
  8. Shall I continue in CBSE board or change to state board after 10th standard?
  9. Whether my Daughter will be eligible for Tamil Nadu State quota or Andhra Pradesh State quota after scoring 85% marks in class 10th CBSE Board?
  10. Is it good take admission in different board after completion of 10th or to be in the same board?
  11. After 10th exams from which board should I do 11th, MP Board or CBSE board?
  12. Changing from 10th std cbse to 11th std tamilnadu state board -- [New]
  13. CBSE or State Board, which will help me to become an IAS Officer if secured 9.8 CGPA in 10th CBSE?
  14. How can I prepare to secure above 90% in 11th Science CBSE Board exam?
  15. Will there be any problem in future to take admission in College or University if did 12th from State Board and 10th from CBSE?
  16. Am I eligible to get admission for 10th CBSE board after completion of 9th from state board school?
  17. Is it possible to change my Board from ICSE to CBSE directly for class 12th after scoring 91% marks in class 11th?
  18. What should I take in my 11th standard so that I could become an Astronaut in future? -- [Most Discussed]

21st August 2016, 11:21 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become an Astronaut in future after scoring 62% marks in 10th CBSE board?

If you wish to become an Astronaut in future, you will have to Bachelors degree in either of the following fields mentioned below;

> Biological science.

> Mathematics.

> Physical Science, etc from a recognized board.

You need to have a PhD degree after your PG in fields such as;

> Astrophysics.

> Geophysics.

> Metaphysics, etc.

Your age should not below 21 years of age at the time of appearing for NASA recruitment examination.

22nd August 2016, 02:17 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I become an Astronaut in future after scoring 62% marks in 10th CBSE board?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I got 6.8 CGPA in 9th class and 62% in my 10th SA 1 in a CBSE school so can I Get PCM if my school provides PCM at 8.0 CGPA?? Can you please tell me what should I do next to ensure that I will reach my dream? Is there any information which you can share with me?

Thank you!

The aspirant can study 12th standard with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects. After the graduation course you can join M.Sc Astrophysics. The course is available in leading institutions like Indian Institute of Astrophysics, Indian Institute of Science etc. After the course you can study PhD in the same line to become an Astronaut. So concentrate on your studies now and study well. There are lots of articles available in the internet regarding how to become an Astronaut; you can also read them to get some idea.

23rd August 2016, 01:06 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

It is very difficult for you to get PCM in class 11th in your School as your School provides admission to those candidates who have scored 8.0 CGPA. As you have scored less marks than the cut off marks, it will be harsh for you to get admission. However you could try in your School with the above mentioned marks as you are from that school, you may get consideration for it.
To become an Astronaut you must have completed your Ph.D in Physics or Astronomy subjects in order to be eligible to get selected by NASA or IISRO.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?