16th December 2014, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

Which board is better Bihar or CBSE?

Tell me which board is better CBSE or Bihar Board. How can we say that so bihar bard is better than cbse board.

17th December 2014, 11:28 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which board is better Bihar or CBSE?

It is better to prefer CBSE board for your education. Because CBSE board offers good Syllabus to their students, when compared the state syllabus of Bihar. And CBSE board has high Standards, when compared all other state education boards in India. So, that you can grow yourself as a bright candidate by following their academic structure. So, I recommend you to prefer CBSE board.
19th April 2015, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

I am prepairing for jee advance at kota. I am from maharashtra. I was in maharashtra board. But my friends told me to take admission in cbsc school at kota. But which board will benifit me in both mains and advance please help me
20th April 2015, 09:04 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Which board is better Bihar or CBSE?

CBSE Board is better than any other State Board CBSE board Provides a quality and It comes under the Union Government of India ,CBSE is the most popular board in India you can easily find CBSE schools anywhere in India easily more than 9000 schools in India follow CBSE. All students in India have same syllabus in CBSE while each State Board follows its own syllabus

CBSE Board Syllabus and Study pattern is compatible with Entrance exams like AIEEE - All India Engineering Entrance Exam or AIPMT - All India Pre Medical Test while state board syllabus is not compatible , both exams are conducted by CBSE - Central Board of Secondary education

In CBSE board your competition is not with your class or state its all over India but in state Board your competition is only with State so, i would like to suggests you go for CBSE Board it is better than any other Board atleast in India
20th April 2015, 08:53 PM
MECHANICAL POWER

It is all known that CBSE board is better then Bihar board.
Bihar board syllabus is also one of the best syllabus but in Bihar their no proper teachers are posted in Bihar school for teaching the students in the right way.
Maximum teachers of Bihar school lack of deeply knowledge on his subject.
Also in Bihar school their no facilities to improve students skill.
So if you want to secure bright features go for CBSE board.
But if you are a good student and have some financial problem then choose Bihar board for studying.
22nd April 2015, 11:12 AM
AFROZ CHOWKI

According to me CBSE board is the best, as it give betterment in PCMB subjects with detailed study,which is necessory for various entrance exams .
23rd April 2015, 12:24 PM
GoluBoss
Junior Member+

It is better to choose CBSE instead of Bihar Board .
Teaching methods ,Examination pattern ,Question pattern , other activities like sports,arts.......are best supported which are necessary for students in CBSE schools in comparision to Bihar board based schools.
26th April 2015, 07:41 PM
rishab mittal111

There is no dout that CBSE Central board of school and education is better than the any other board. CBSE board is very popular nd reputation is very high. and the quality of the sllybus of the CBSE is also very high.
There are more than 9000 college of the CBSE in all india. So my friend , i prefer you that your first choice must be the Cbse board.
Thanks !!!
28th April 2015, 03:02 PM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Smile Re: Which board is better Bihar or CBSE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Tell me which board is better CBSE or Bihar Board. How can we say that so bihar bard is better than cbse board.

Every Board has their own way of Curriculum involved in them. So they teach you according to their Job opportunity in their own field. So, BSEB Board or the CBSE board have their value in their own field. But if you want to do very well in the Private Sector then go for the CBSE Board else go for Bihar Board.
23rd May 2020, 04:25 AM
Unregistered

will i select my base language english when i choos bseb or r the books of bseb is available in english for class tenth bcoz i m student of cbse and i change my board due to some financial problem and i m not able to study my syllbus in hindi so, please help
25th May 2020, 03:53 PM
HarishGuri
Senior Member+

---I truly suggest you to please select the same board in which you are studied previously.

---Select that board because you already know all the thing in previous class.

---If you tried to change your board,then its effect on your future study
26th May 2020, 03:12 AM
aditya kumar srivastav

Bihar board is better if you want to learn deeply and want to do a Ph.D. in a particular subject.
And if you want to crack any competitive exams like mains and advance then go for CBSE
because the CBSE board offers you a very precise syllabus and only you will get the idea about the particular topic. It is well known and you've also heard that if you want to crack mains chemistry then you should follow CBSE books.
So it's up to you what you want to be.
8th August 2020, 09:10 AM
Unregistered

Why cbse board is best than bihar board fir class 11
10th August 2020, 07:55 PM
Mayuri haria

Both boards are equally good to study
In CBSE board the concepts are in more detail and the language is also taught in a good manner
If you want to take admission in science stream than you must go for CBSE board as it will help you in exam preparation
According to me you must take admission in CBSE board as your concepts will be more clear and strong
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?