21st March 2017, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

Which board is good for Nursery education?

I am planning to take admission in CBSE board for nursery class, but till now I am confused regarding board (CBSE or MSB)? Please tell.

22nd March 2017, 01:25 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which board is good for Nursery education?

According to my opinion, if you are planning for Nursery class admission, you must go for CBSE Board as it is far better than any of the State Boards.
The main difference between the two Boards is that, the CBSE Board is considered much better than the State Boards. Students of the CBSE have an advantage over the State as the syllabus of the CBSE will be the same all over the nation. In case any students want to transfer from one state to another, the transition will be easier for them. This would not be similar in case of the State syllabus students.
22nd March 2017, 04:38 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am planning to take admission in CBSE board for nursery class, but till now I am confused regarding board (CBSE or MSB)? Please tell.

For nursery education you can choose either state board or CBSE. The best choice will be CBSE. If a child is admitted to the CBSE School then she can continue till 12th standard without change of school or board. The CBSE syllabus is easier when compared to other boards. The CBSE certificate is recognized throughout the country. The CBSE syllabus is more application based. The CBSE board is useful for clearing the national level competitive examinations for taking admission to IITs and AIIMS. The CBSE syllabus gives importance to science and mathematics subjects and the volume of syllabus is less. CBSE offers more talent search tests and scholarships for students. The above given are some of the advantages of studying in CBSE schools.
22nd March 2017, 06:12 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, CBSE board is the best board over MSB board. Yes, there is a certain reason why CBSE board is important and recommended.

Candidates who pursue from CBSE board can join any other CBSE based board schools in any state irrespective of the concerned state board's syllabus.

So I suggest you to join your kid in Nursery class of CBSE based board schools rather than state's board schools for the above mentioned reason.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?