22nd July 2015, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and GSEB to study in 11th standard having interest to migrate for college studies?

Hello,
I have passed 10th from GSEB Board and now I am confused whether to go for CBSE or GSEB to study in 11th standard. I am not going to do my college in Gujarat. So now, which Board I should go for?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study 11th in GSEB Board to migrate from Gujarat also for 10th GSEB student?
  2. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and Maharashtra State Board to study in 11th standard?
  3. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and GSEB Boards for 7th and 3rd students?
  4. Should I take admission in 11th GSEB Board to study in any Medical college of Gujarat after completing 12th CBSE?
  5. Should I choose CBSE to study 11th Commerce if secured 83% in 10th GSEB?
  6. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and Andhra Pradesh State Board to study in 11th standard?
  7. Books to be referred for commerce exam?
  8. Which board to choose after passing 10th, CBSE or GSEB?
  9. Is it good take admission in different board after completion of 10th or to be in the same board? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Best board of education among ICSE, CBSE or GSEB?
  11. Is it possible to transfer in CBSE Board for 11th Rajasthan Board student?
  12. Is it difficult to study 11th Science of CBSE Board? Benefits to prepare for JEE Main & Advanced? Which is better among Kerala State Board and CBSE Board?
  13. Is it suitable to get government jobs if studied from CBSE Board after completing 10th GSEB?
  14. GSEB Board has more priorities than CBSE Board?
  15. Which board to choose between Gujarat Board or CBSE board after 12th?
  16. Is it a good decision to change to CBSE board in 3rd from GSEB board?
  17. What are the formalities and advantages/disadvantages to switchover from CBSE board to State board of Gujarat in 11th standard?
  18. GSEB, CBSE or ICSE which board is better for 2 years old kid?
23rd July 2015, 08:29 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and GSEB to study in 11th standard having interest to migrate for college studies?

You should prefer CBSE to other boards for 11th standard. This is because -

- All the entrance exams after 12 th are based on CBSE syllabus mostly.
- There is no need of taking any second language so more attention can be given to core subjects.
- English is of moderate standard, so you can give less attention to it and concentrate more on core subjects.
- There is a scholarship scheme for further studies on producing good result in 12 th standard in CBSE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?