20th June 2015, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and Maharashtra State Board to study in 11th standard?

Sir,
Which Board is best in future for study in 11th standard?
Can I take CBSE Board or Maharashtra State Board?
I am planning to go for study higher studies in foreign university after my Higher Secondary.

Related Questions:
  1. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and Andhra Pradesh State Board to study in 11th standard?
  2. Is it good take admission in different board after completion of 10th or to be in the same board?
  3. What are the formalities and advantages/disadvantages to switchover from CBSE board to State board of Gujarat in 11th standard?
  4. Should I have to appear in State Board exams also if pursuing 10th CBSE? Will I get admission only in CBSE Board to study in 11th standard after completing 10th?
  5. CBSE or State Board, which is better to study in 11th Science?
  6. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and Maharashtra State Board for admission in Nursery?
  7. Can I join 11th in state board if I have completed 10th in CBSE?
  8. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and RBSE to study 11th Science if completed 10th CBSE?
  9. Which Board should I prefer among Gujarat State Board and CBSE Board to study in Higher Secondary?
  10. Which is better for 11th standard CBSE board or Karnataka state board?
  11. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and MP Board to study Higher Secondary?
  12. Which board to choose among CBSE and Maharashtra State Board to study Higher Secondary Education with Science?
  13. Can I get transfer in State Board to study in 11th standard if preparing for 10th CBSE school exam?
  14. Procedure to get State Scholarship being a 11th standard student of Maharashtra Board?
  15. Which one to choose between state board and CBSE board? Do companies give importance to CBSE board students during selections? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I repeat 12th class by changing board from Maharashtra board to CBSE board?
  17. Can a CBSE 10th standard student get admission in Maharashtra state board in 11th?
  18. Whether to take admission in CBSE Board or Maharashtra State Board? Difference betwen both the boards?
21st June 2015, 04:47 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and Maharashtra State Board to study in 11th standard?

I would refer you to go for CBSE board after the completion of your 10th boards as it would help you to get much exposure in future because of it s education system and widely accepted pattern.

Moreover, maximum people tend to move towards CBSE board after 10tth because of he following two reasons;

> The syllabus of entrance exams are at par with the syllabus laid down by CBSE.

> English is easier and no compulsion of second language, hence more attention can be given to the core subjects.

Therefore I would suggest you to opt for CBSE board after 10th.
30th June 2015, 09:39 PM
reconnect

Default Re: Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and Maharashtra State Board to study in 11th standard?

CBSE is the Senior Secondary board. The syllabus of CBSE board includes the syllabus at the national level. Whereas the Maharashtra Board is the State board. The syllabus of state board included the syllabus at state level. The NCERT books of CBSE board will help the students in future. Because, all the entrance exam's question paper are made from NCERT books.
14th June 2016, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

Can a student who has cleared 10th board examination from Maharashtra H.S.C. board go for C.B.S.E. based colleges for 11th and 12th standard?
14th June 2016, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

Can a student who has cleared 10th board examination from Maharashtra S.S.C. board go for C.B.S.E. based college for 11th and 12th standard?
3rd December 2017, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

My daughter is studying in 10th CBSE, after 10th which board should prefer as she wants to attempt IIT JEE.. please advise...
3rd January 2018, 09:52 PM
sairamvtu

It is best idea to join in cbse schools. Because it enhances student way of thinking. It makes students to learn practically rather than theoretical mugging up of concepts. So better to join cbse than state board.
31st May 2018, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

My child has passed with 85% in class 10th ICSE board. Which board should i opt now for 11th n 12th? Confused between cbse n hsc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?