26th April 2015, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and ISC? Which one is suitable for preparation of JEE Main & Advanced?

Hello everyone,
I want to appear in JEE Main and Advanced in future.
But I have just completed my 10th from ICSE.
Now I want to know that what should I take
in between CBSE Board and ISC Board syllabus
so that I can also prepare for JEE Main and Advanced easily?

29th April 2015, 06:02 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and ISC? Which one is suitable for preparation of JEE Main & Advanced?

You can prepare for JEE Main and Advanced examinations after completion of your 10th standard by pursuing 11th and 12th standard from any board whether it is CBSE or ISC Board. Since, you have completed your 10th standard from ICSE Board, you can continue your higher studies with the same board or you can also shift to CBSE Board. I suggest you to prefer CBSE Board for pursuing your 11th and 12th standard because, the JEE Main and Advanced examination question papers are set by considering CBSE Board syllabus, so, if you pursue your 11th and 12th standard from CBSE Board, you can easily prepare and score good marks in JEE Main and Advanced examinations.
1st May 2015, 03:15 PM
rishab mittal111

Default Re: Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and ISC? Which one is suitable for preparation of JEE Main & Advanced?

You select any one of them according to you knowledge and interest. You can be prepair for jee main after the 10th standard with the 11 aur 12th. Both the boards are gud.

Its depends upon your skill but i prefered you to doing your 11,12th on the Cbse board. Because the sllybus of Cbse board is high and gud for the preperation for the jee main entrance exam. work hard and focus on your study.
THANKS!!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?