31st May 2015, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for JEE Main and Advanced if scored 329 marks in 12th BSEB?

Hello Friends,
I have secured 329 marks out of 500 marks
in 12th from BSEB, Patna. I would like to know
that can I apply for JEE Main and Advanced?
Waiting for your response.

31st May 2015, 09:53 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Can I apply for JEE Main and Advanced if scored 329 marks in 12th BSEB?

yes you are eligible for the JEE mains exam if you passes 12th class from any recognized board it doesn't matters that how many marks you got in 12th class , JEE exams are conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education once in a year JEE mains follow CBSE syllabus and study pattern

For JEE advance you must need to qualify the JEE Mains exam ,JEE advance paper provides admission in IIT (Indian Institute of Technology)
31st May 2015, 09:53 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I apply for JEE Main and Advanced if scored 329 marks in 12th BSEB?

JEE, stands for Joint Entrance Examination, conducted by CBSE for admisssion in B.Tech course in different engineering colleges ,mainly in NITs(National Institute of Technology) and IITs(Indian Institute of Technology) and also in some state engineering colleges which provide admission on the basis of JEE Mains ranking.

Students appearing in 12th boards examiantion are eligible to apply for and the students have got only three attempts to appear in JEE Mains examination.

You have lost one of your chance to appear in JEE as the examination is held in month of April.
Students with above 60% marks in 12th with Physics ,Chemistry,Mathematics are eligible to apply for but they may not go for further stage examination for admission in IIT colleges.

Also students can appear for JEE Advance if they qualiified in JEE Mains only two times(One at the time of appearing and other the following year of appearing in 12th boards examination).

So, it will be your last attempt to try for admission in IIT colleges which are the best college for B.Tech in India.
31st May 2015, 11:07 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for JEE Main and Advanced if scored 329 marks in 12th BSEB?

Yes , you are eligible to apply for the JEE examination being a BSEB candidate. The examination is conducted by the CBSE every year in two stages. The examination is conducted for the admission of aspirants in the B.tech colleges in the IIT , NIT and other government and private colleges.

The eligibility to appear for the examination is candidate of any recognised board who have completed there 10+2 examination or pursuing can apply. Candidate must have PCM as main subjects in the board examination.

So you are eligible to apply for the examination and the application form will be available from the month of November and the examination is conducted in the month of April for the Mains. Only those candidate who qualifies in the Mains are eligible for the Advance examination.

For more information of examination syllabus , previous year questions paper and cut off for the JEE Mains visit at www.cbse.nic.in.
1st June 2015, 12:25 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Yes you are eligible to the appear for the JEE examination conducted by the CBSE every year. The examination is conducted in two stages as Mains and Advance examination. The examination is conducted for the admission of the students in the B.tech courses from the IIT, NIT and other colleges.

The eligibility to appear for the Mains examination is :-
* Candidate who have passed 10+2 from a recognised board or pursuing are eligible.
* Candidate must have PCM as main subjects in the 12th board.

The selected candidate who qualifies in the Mains are eligible for the Advance test. There is relaxation on the cut off marks for the different category candidates. There is only 3 attempt to apply for the examination.

So you can apply for the examination but you have to work hard to qualify in the examination.
1st June 2015, 08:39 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Friends,
Yes, you are eligible for JEE Mains exam because your 12th standard marks is above 50%.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard from a recognized board with physics, chemistry and mathematics with above 50% marks are eligible for IIT Mains exam. 5% marks relaxation is provided for SC/ST category candidates. Your age should be in between 17 to 25 years.
1st June 2015, 12:40 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for JEE Main and Advanced after sccoring 329 marks out of 500 in 12th BSEB.

The minimum percentage to apply for JEE exam is 50% and also there is relaxation of 5% to SC and ST candidates.

As, your percentage is 65.8, so you eligible to apply for JEE Main and Advanced exams.
1st June 2015, 01:22 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Minimum percentage require to apply for JEE exam is 60% for general category candidate and 50 - 55 % for SC/ST/OBC candidate. For giving JEE - Mains examination you need to qualify JEE preliminary exam. If your score in preliminary exam will be more than that of minimum cutoff marks then you will be eligible for giving JEE - Mains exam.

12th standard result will not affect your JEE result. So if you clarify pre exam then you will be eligible for JEE mains.
1st June 2015, 06:10 PM
swanand thakur
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Friends,
You are eligible for giving JEE(mains). This exam is conducted by CBSE board and it is held once in a year after 12th BOARD's exams.If you crack mains then you get qualify for giving Advance.The results are out approximately before 1 month of Advance.The answer keys will be available on net on the same day you give exams.So you will also come to know whether you will get qualify or not,only the cut-off for JEE(Advance) will be announced to you on the day when legally the results are out by cbse boards
12th May 2016, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

can l apply form of jee main and advance if i have 318 marks in bseb in 12th 2016
15th June 2017, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have gotten 265 marks 53% in bseb and 50 marks in Jee main can I able to apply for engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?