21st May 2015, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for JEE Main if pursuing 12th Science from NIOS Board? Documents required to submit?

Hello,
I want to know that can I give JEE Main
by joining NIOS Board for 12th Science?
And also tell me what are the documents
needed for NIOS student to apply?
Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in IIT through JEE Main and Advanced if pursuing 12th Science from NIOS Board? -- [New]
  2. Can I apply for 12th NIOS Board exam in this Summer if already appeared from UP Board?
  3. Can I get admission in 12th NIOS after completing 10th CBSE? Eligibility to appear in JEE Main & Advanced if pursuing 12th NIOS?
  4. Eligibility to appear in JEE Main & Advanced for 12th NIOS student? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Weightage of NIOS marks in JEE Main?
  6. Documents required for admission in 12th NIOS for WBCHSE Board passed candidate? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Syllabus of NIOS is same as that of ISC? Is NIOS valid for JEE Mains?
  8. Can I apply in B.Sc, B.Tech or B.H.M.S program if pursuing 12th Science from NIOS? Whether NIOS degree has any value in UK and US? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I apply for NEET if completed 12th from NIOS Board? What is Odisha JEE specially for?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for JEE Advanced if reappearing in 12th from NIOS board?
  11. Percentage required in 12th NIOS Board exam to appear in JEE Mains & Advanced?
  12. Minimum percentage required to apply for JEE Main & Advanced in 12th Bihar Board exam?
  13. Am I eligible to appear in JEE Main to study B.Pharmacy if completed 12th NIOS? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to get admission in NIT Durgapur for SC candidate who has secured 82% in 12th WBCHSE Board exam?
  15. Admission details for private schooling students?
  16. Can I apply for AFMC entrance exam and NEET to study MBBS if pursuing 12th Science from NIOS Board? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Possibility to study B.Tech in Abroad for 12th NIOS student? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I get admission in B.Arch through entrance exam if pursuing 12th NIOS? Is CBSE Board equivalent to NIOS Board?
22nd May 2015, 09:50 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for JEE Main if pursuing 12th Science from NIOS Board? Documents required to submit?

Yes, you can apply for the JEE main exam. As NIOS stands for National Institute of Open Schooling which is a recognized board. The NIOS certificates are valid and recognized and at par with other boards of education. The candidate's having NIOS certificates are eligible to appear in any competitive exams held by government of India. As the candidate has to meet the eligibility criteria of the respective examination.

DOCUMENTS REQUIRED :

* Date of birth certificate.

* Class X mark sheet.

* Caste certificate.

* Passport sized photographs.

* Scanned copy of candidate's full signature.

* Scanned copy of candidate's left hand thumb impression.
23rd May 2015, 09:37 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for JEE Main if pursuing 12th Science from NIOS Board? Documents required to submit?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I want to know that can I give JEE Main
by joining NIOS Board for 12th Science?
And also tell me what are the documents
needed for NIOS student to apply?
Waiting for your reply.
Yes, you can apply for JEE Main exam.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard from a recognized board with physics, chemistry and mathematics with above 50% marks are eligible for JEE Mains exam. 5% marks relaxation is provided for SC/ST category candidates.

Your age should be in between 17 to 25 years.

Document required for JEE Mains exam:-

1. A clear attested copy of your SSLC (10th standard) certificate for age proof.

2. Latest passport size (3.5 cm x 4.5 cm) color photograph

3. A thick A4 size (21 cm x 29.7 cm) cloth cover

4. Attested copy of category certificate for SC/ST applicants.
7th January 2019, 09:45 PM
Siraj ali khan

Yes, you can apply for JEE MAINS and JEE advance if you have completed from NIOS board. You need to complete your intermediate with 50% aggregate and with mathematics, physics and chemistry as main subjects. Required documents for application of JEE mains is:
Caste certificate
SSC memo
Latest passport size photo
Scanned copy of your signature and left hand thumb impression.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?