10th May 2015, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

Admission details for private schooling students?

I am looking for Admission for open schooling so will you give admission details for private schooling students?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission for private schooling students for open schooling?
  2. Dilemma over open schooling and regular schooling?
  3. Which is better between open school coaching and regular school?
  4. Can I get a seat in Bachelor of Homeopathic Science & Surgery in Hyderabad?
  5. Is it a disadvantage to do open schooling through private?
  6. Admission in government school at 12th standard is possible after schooling from private school?
  7. Require Age limit to appear for 10th Class Exams of CBSE Board? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is meant by Punjab students quota? I have done my schooling from Chandigarh and having a residential of Mohali. Am I considered under Punjab students quota? Is there any further reservation available for OBC category?
  9. Should I drop my schooling after 10th to give private exams to prepare for AFMC exam?
  10. Details of the various entrance examinations for students aspiring to study graduate course in engineering in India? Details of the private engineering colleges in India?
  11. What is the expected date of form release for BA private students?
  12. What is the fee structure of MA course offered by Punjabi university for private students?
  13. What is the fee structure of MA course offered by Punjabi university for private students?
  14. Can I get domicile from UP after doing my schooling from Haryana?
  15. Which course can a person do if he has done schooling till 10th?
  16. Is there any scholarship to study Abroad after 10th?
  17. Schooling and coachings provided after high school for CBSC students?
  18. What are the disadvantages of Open School?
12th May 2015, 05:47 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission details for private schooling students?

To get admission in Open school, first you have to visit regional NIOS school and you should submit your application along with required documents by paying a prescribed fee. Mostly the required documents will include
1. Pass certificate(of the class, which you have completed)
2. School Leaving Certificate
3. Bonafide
By submitting all these documents, you can apply for admission in any open school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?