30th June 2014, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for SI post if completed schooling in Andhra Pradesh and BCA from Bangalore?

Hello
I comleted my BCA in bangalore.
I did my school studies in andhra
pradesh is it k to apply the SI job??????
please let me know immediately
thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to appear in EAMCET for non-Andhra candidate completed PU Education in Bangalore?
  2. Am I eligible to write KCET Exam having completed 10th, 11th and 12th in Andhra Pradesh and being a resident of Andhra Pradesh?
  3. MHow may I apply for DSC in Andhra Pradesh? Is this a recognized firm?
  4. What's the eligibility criteria for PGCET in Andhra Pradesh? I'm in final year of B.Pharma and have done PUC in Andhra Pradesh
  5. Colleges in which I can get after scoring 39 marks in GATE exam?
  6. Colleges after GATE score 486 and rank 6484 in ECE branch?
  7. Best coaching institutes in Andhra Pradesh and Bangalore? I have completed MSc in Clinical Nutrition and Dietitics(Home Science)
  8. How to apply for Ph.D in Andhra Pradesh being a candidate having completed MA in Hindi with 61%?
  9. List of the colleges for M.Tech in which I can get after scoring 464 in GATE with 6235 AIR in ECE branch?
  10. Can I write KCET in Bangalore after completing SSC in AP, Diploma in Bangalore?
  11. Information about MDS entrance exam? I have completed my schooling and intermediate first year
  12. List of institutions recognized by ICFAI Hyderabad? How may I get details about autonomous institutes?
  13. Can I be eligible for lateral entry in Bangalore after completing schooling in Tamilnadu?
  14. Am I eligible to take KCET Exam having completed 12th class in Andhra Pradesh and born in Andhra Pradesh but my mother born in Karnataka?
  15. Can I get a seat in AP medical college after scoring 76% in EAMCET? I have scored 125 in EAMCET
  16. How to apply for KCET from Andhra Pradesh?
  17. Date of Written Exam and the last date to apply for the post of Sub-Inspector of Andhra Pradesh? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How can I apply for SI job? Educational requirements for the same?
16th January 2015, 09:08 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Can I apply for SI post if completed schooling in Andhra Pradesh and BCA from Bangalore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
I comleted my BCA in bangalore.
I did my school studies in andhra
pradesh is it k to apply the SI job??????
please let me know immediately
thank you
Yes, of course you can apply for the SI post after completing BCA. Normally, every state Government separately conducts entrance exam for Police requirement. You can apply for a SI Police job based on your Home Town. Say for example, If your home is Bangalore then you can apply for the entrance exam notification issued by the Bangalore state government. Here, I am providing the eligibility criteria for SI Post.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:

-> Applicants seeking for applying to Sub Inspector post, must have completed the Bachelor degree from any stream from a recognized University. Final year applicant can also eligible.

-> The minimum age limit to apply for the post of Sub Inspector is 21 years and the maximum age limit is 25 years and Upto 5% relaxation for the Sc/St candidates.

-> Applicants must physically and Medically fit.

The selection will be based on Written Examination, Physical Examination and Interview.
27th May 2020, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for SI post if completed schooling in Andhra Pradesh and BCA from Bangalore?

I have completed my 10th in Gujarat. And some problems. And I completed my 11th ,12th and degree in Andhra Pradesh. Can I apply SI post in Andhra Pradesh .. Please Let me know immediately
15th December 2020, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 10th in Gujarat. And some problems. And I completed my 11th ,12th and degree in Andhra Pradesh. Can I apply SI post in Andhra Pradesh .. Please Let me know immediately ..
15th December 2020, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

have completed my 10th in Gujarat. And some problems. And I completed my 11th ,12th and degree in Andhra Pradesh. Can I apply SI post in Andhra Pradesh .. Please Let me know immediately
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?