13th November 2016, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Can I become a Pilot after completing class 12th with Biology? What is the minimum marks required for admission in Pilot training Institutes?

Respected Sir, I have completed class 12th with Biology and now I want to become a Pilot so I want to know can I become a Pilot after completing class 12th with Biology? If yes then please tell me what is the minimum marks required for admission in Pilot training Institutes? Will I have to write any entrance exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the minimum percentage required in class 12th to become a Pilot? How can I become a Pilot?
  2. What is the eligibility criteria required to become a Fighter Pilot in the Indian Air Force? Do I have to join any Training Institutes for it?
  3. What subjects to take after 10th standard to become a pilot in future?
  4. What is the minimum percentage required in class 12th to become a Commercial Pilot? Which course do I need to pursue?
  5. Required Percentage of Marks in 10+2 to get admission in Pilot Training School?
  6. List of Government affiliated colleges offering Pilot Training to 12th student in India? How to apply?
  7. Institutes in Mumbai, qualification required and entrance exams for Pilot training after 12th standard? Fee for course and available jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Is it possible that if I get really good percentage in Boards then can I get into Pilot training course?
  9. What is the minimum qualification required to become a Pilot SL? What is the total cost of pursuing the course?
  10. Is it possible to do Pilot Training with less expenses covered?
  11. Is there any entrance exam to apply for pilot training? -- [New]
  12. How can I study to become Pilot in Abroad? With 60%-70% is it possible to become a Pilot?
  13. Is it beneficial to do Commercial Pilot Training in Abroad after completing 12th?
  14. Am I eligible to become a Pilot after completing Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering? List of institutes which offer Pilot Training program?
  15. What can I do after 12th science to become a Pilot?
  16. Minimum age to get pilot license? Is there any pilot training institute in Mumbai? Which degree should I take to become an efficient pilot?
  17. Which stream should I choose to become a Pilot? How much should I score in class 12th and which exam do I have to write?
  18. Which steps should I take to become a Pilot? Which is the best Pilot training school?
14th November 2016, 12:54 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become a Pilot after completing class 12th with Biology? What is the minimum marks required for admission in Pilot training Institutes?

The minimum qualification required to become a pilot is 12th. You must complete your 12th standard with physics and mathematics as your compulsory subjects with minimum 60% marks from a recognized board. Your age should be minimum 17 years with perfect eyesight. If you fulfill these eligibility criteria then only you can get admission in pilot training institutes.

As you have completed your 12th with biology instead of physics and mathematics, so there is a way for you. You can apply in NIOS and appear for the examination of physics and mathematics. After getting a pass certificate from NIOS you will be eligible to get admission in pilot training institutes, but before that you have to appear for Pilot Aptitude Test (PAT).
14th November 2016, 01:01 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become a Pilot after completing class 12th with Biology? What is the minimum marks required for admission in Pilot training Institutes?

The minimum qualification required to become a pilot is 12th. You must complete your 12th standard with physics and mathematics as your compulsory subjects with minimum 60% marks from a recognized board. Your age should be minimum 17 years with perfect eyesight. If you fulfill these eligibility criteria then only you can get admission in pilot training institutes.

As you have completed your 12th with biology instead of physics and mathematics, so there is a way for you. You can apply in NIOS and appear for the examination of physics and mathematics. After getting a pass certificate from NIOS you will be eligible to get admission in pilot training institutes, but before that you have to appear for Pilot Aptitude Test (PAT).
15th November 2016, 09:12 PM
princekainth2

Maths is a compulsory subject in case you want to pursue with Pilot training.

You must score above 60% plus to join Pilot training institutes.

If you have already done Class 12th with biology, you can choose NIOS and give Maths examination.
After Receiving passing certificate, you are good to go for Pilot training.
30th September 2017, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 12th standard and I have secured 50% marks in maths physics and chemistry now I'm studying in 5th semester computer science engineering am I eligible to get the license
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?