12th June 2015, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

Can I change to another school of CBSE in 12th science?

I want to change my school after completing 11th science. Is it possible to transfer to another school to read 12th science? Will there be any issue in future? Can you please guide me with the answer on this? I really wanted to see if I can change the school or not.

12th June 2015, 02:42 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I change to another school of CBSE in 12th science?

Yeah you change the school after 11th.
But it would be difficult for you to adjuct to new environment. You will have new faculties,takes time to mingle with the students,completion of the portiin is also change.

If you continue in the same school,you are already habitutted to that school,familiar with all the faculties,friends are there to help you.

It is beleived that 9-12 th standard has to be done in one school.

Or 9-10th in one school or 11-12 th standard in one school to score good marks
12th June 2015, 07:53 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Generally as per CBSE board rules, a candidate should pursue his/her 11th and 12th standard in the same school, but a candidate can get exemption from this rule with the permission of School Principal. So, if you have any considerable reason to change to another school, try to contact your school principal. If principal agrees for your transfer, then you can change to another school to pursue your 12th standard.
12th June 2015, 09:57 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, surely you can change to another school after the completion of your 11th standard being in the same board.

You need to follow some steps mentioned below.

Kindly have a look at it;

Yes, it is very much possible, but for that you will have to follow some simple steps or it.

Steps to change school after 11th class:

> You first need to get a transfer certificate form the school in which presently you are studying

> Collect your report card from your current school

> Complete the admission procedure in the prospective school you want admission in

> Notify your board about the transfer of school
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?