6th April 2018, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to change stream in ISC Board for 12th standard?

Hi everyone, I would like to know that can a student change from Science to Arts stream in ISC Board 12th standard if he has completed 11th with same Board with Science stream?

5th May 2018, 06:48 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to change stream in ISC Board for 12th standard?

No, it is not possible to change from Science to Arts stream for pursuing your 12th standard after completion of your 11th standard with Science stream. You have to pursue 11th and 12th standard with Same stream to be eligible to get admission for pursuing Graduation course. So, if you are interested to study Arts stream, you have to pursue 11th standard with Arts stream to be eligible to get admission for pursuing 12th standard with Arts stream.
7th May 2018, 09:00 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to change stream in ISC Board for 12th standard?

I am very much sorry to say that you cannot change your stream at this instant in class 12th as it is not possible for you.
Since, the registrations are done in class 11th only, you cannot change after completing your registration and class 11th with Science stream. According to my opinion, you should complete your class 12th with Science stream only.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?