11th April 2015, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

Can we change CBSE schools from one to another when moving to 12th grade? Is it allowed?

Can i get admission in 2 in other cbse school after completing 1?
princy sir was saying that its cbse's rule that we can't change scul in 2.... pls reply as soon as possible. I need the correct information so that I can proceed further without any problems. Please help!

11th April 2015, 02:47 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can we change CBSE schools from one to another when moving to 12th grade? Is it allowed?

Yes, it is very much allowed and you can change your school after class 11 and there is nothing such as you cannot change school under same board, you are very much eligible for it.

You just need to collect some documents required for admission in class 12. The below mentioned documents are to be collected and displayed at the time of admission.'

> School Leaving certificate

> Class 11 report card

> Character Certificate.
11th April 2015, 12:52 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can we change CBSE schools from one to another when moving to 12th grade? Is it allowed?

No, you cannot change from one school to another school, while pursuing your intermediate, because as per CBSE rules, every candidate should pursue his/her 11th and 12th standards in the same school. But, a student get waiver from this condition, if there is any considerable reason. So, if there is any considerable reason, try to contact principal of your school. Then principal of your school will help you, to migrate to a new school.
11th April 2015, 01:21 PM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Exclamation Re: Can we change CBSE schools from one to another when moving to 12th grade? Is it allowed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can i get admission in 2 in other cbse school after completing 1?
princy sir was saying that its cbse's rule that we can't change scul in 2.... pls reply as soon as possible. I need the correct information so that I can proceed further without any problems. Please help!
Yes, you can change the school from 1st to 2nd . but for your kind information none of the CBSE school take admission of the child in the 2nd standard. So, even if you want to change the school no other school will take your child in std 2nd.
12th March 2017, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

Change school in 12th class in cbse board in same city after passing 11th
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?