24th December 2014, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

Procedure of changing school after getting failed in 12th CBSE exams? Names of schools in Delhi and documents required for admission?

Hi .. I failed in class 12th cbse exams and i want to reappear in the exams next year as a regular candidate.
I want to take admission in non attending school in new delhi..
kindly tell me what is the procedure for changing the school ( documents requires ).
also please tell me the names of some non attending schools in new delhi.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get in Government School in 12th if I did 11th from UP? Names of the schools in Central Delhi?
  2. Can I get re-admission if failed in 12th CBSE?
  3. Principal is not allowing for readmission in class 12th CBSE board school?
  4. What should I do if every school is refusing to give admission in class 12th CBSE?
  5. Can I face any problem if changing board and appearing in JEE having failed in 12th CBSE exam?
  6. Open Schools which offers admission in 12th standard at New Delhi?
  7. Admission in class 12th at CBSE schools of Rajkot after taking TC from previous school?
  8. Can I get admission in a CBSE affiliated school after doing 10th from Open School? List of open good schools in Delhi?
  9. Will I get admission in a CBSE affiliated school after 10th from an open school after failing in 10th? Which are the good open schools in Delhi?
  10. Admission in class XI at other school is possible after 10th School Internal Exams? Will grades be considered equivalent to percentage system?
  11. Procedure of loan offered by IIHM to students for admission in Delhi campus? Documents required?
  12. Procedure to get loan for admission in IIHM? What all Documents required?
  13. Suggest the list of colleges for Admission in B.Com under Delhi University and their required procedure. I have done 12th scoring 82.20% marks -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Documents required for admission in MA (history) in School of Open Learning, Delhi University
  15. Switch over from 12th ISC to CBSE? Contact number of open schools of Orissa?
  16. Should I prefer private school or open school? Will I be able to give compartmental exam of PCM?
  17. Admission in 11th CBSE school after doinging 10th from Open School?
  18. How to get admission in CBSE board school (Mumbai) from a local school (in Delhi) which is not recognized?
1st June 2015, 09:04 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure of changing school after getting failed in 12th CBSE exams? Names of schools in Delhi and documents required for admission?

There is no need to join any non attending school. You also have a provision to give only those subjects in which you are failed in 12th standard. CBSE will give a chance to those students who have failed in 12th standard. This scheme is called Private CBSE.

You just visit to school campus or any reputed book store where you get private cbse form. Fill that form properly and give details about the subjects in which you want to re-appear. After filling that form submit it to regional office, address is given in form broucher. You have to send filled form by post. Also attach all require documents like 10th mark sheet, 12th mark sheet, two passport size photographs etc.

Attached documents must be attested properly by school principal. I also suggest you to do your 12th standard from NIOS too. This action will act as backup plan for your future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?