3rd February 2015, 09:29 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get admission in same Board if quit from school after completing 11th?

hello
please let me know that can we take
board examinations if we want to remain
in cbse and change our schools????
i want to change me school after
my 11th but not board
please suggest me.....

4th February 2015, 04:32 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in same Board if quit from school after completing 11th?

Yes, it is very much possible. You can change your school after 11th but can remain in the same board by just following some criteria that I am about to mention;

Steps to change school for 11th class:

. You first need to get a transfer certificate from the school in which presently you are studying

. Collect your report card from your current school

. Complete the admission procedure in the prospective school you want admission in

. Notify your board about the transfer of school

Follow these simple steps and I am sure that you will be able to change your school within the same board and continue with your studies.
4th February 2015, 04:46 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in same Board if quit from school after completing 11th?

Yes, you can change to another school, which is affiliated to same board. And even you can appear for the next upcoming board exams, which are conducted by that board. So, there is no need to worry, you can apply for admission at the new school, which is affiliated to CBSE board
4th February 2015, 08:23 PM
coolshaaz

Yes, you are eligible to switch school after class 11 under CBSE Board, but there are some criteria as follows.

1. The School presently you are in must allows you to get admission in other School.

2. The School you want to get admit must give you admission in class 12.

3. Transfer Certificate required.

4. Character Certificate required.

5. Previous Marksheets required.
23rd March 2019, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

I passed 11th cbse school kota, now i want admission in 12th Delhi cbse board. I want transfer due to environment is not suitable for me in kota.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?