19th January 2022, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

Can I change school in class 12 from ISC board to CBSE ?

At present I'm in 11th(commerce). I just wanted to know if I can change my school in class 12th from an ISC board to CBSE board? Kindly reply as soon as possible.

22nd January 2022, 03:14 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I change school in class 12 from ISC board to CBSE ?

No, you cannot change the board in std 12th. Candidates are eligible to change the board after std 10th not in std 12th.

So, you will have to continue with the same board or else have to take admission in std 11th again.

23rd January 2022, 12:16 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

No that is not possible.
Board registration is already done by the school authorities in class 9th and 11th itself.
So you have to complete your 11th and 12th from that same school, because your board registration has already been done.
It's stupidity to change from one board to another as the pattern of exam as well as syllabus differs from board to board.

23rd January 2022, 03:48 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Yes it is very much possible but for that you will have to follow some simple steps:-

> You first need to get a transfer certificate from the school in which presently you are studying.

> Collect your report card from the current school.

> Complete the admission procedure in the prospective school you want admission in.

> Notify your board about the transfer of school.

To get admission in class 12th in another school of another report you need the following documents:-

> Class 11th report card

> School leaving certificate

> Migration certificate

23rd January 2022, 11:41 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Can I change school in class 12 from ISC board to CBSE ?

Yes, the candidate can change school in class 12th from ISC board to CBSE board. But transfer from ICSE board to CBSE is accepted only if the family has shifted to a new place. Otherwise, CBSE accepts new students in class X or XII if they were previously enrolled in CBSE-affiliated schools. Many schools are affiliated with the CBSE board, which makes it easier to locate.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?