19th January 2022, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

How much is the percentage required in 10th Uttar Pradesh Board exam to study Science in any reputed ISC school?

Hello Sir, I want to study Science in my Higher Secondary. I am preparing for my 10th Board exam. I am residing at Lucknow and taking Uttar Pradesh Board. I would like to know upto what percentage, I get Science in reputed and famous ISC schools? Kindly also refer some good schools.

22nd January 2022, 11:13 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much is the percentage required in 10th Uttar Pradesh Board exam to study Science in any reputed ISC school?

For getting admission , candidate must have score atleast 70% or above in order to get admission.
The admission is based on merit as well as entrance exam to check the capability of student.
And there is another thing related to streams like if you want to take science then you need to have atleast 80% n above to get science otherwise you will end up getting commerce or arts.
So getting admission in a reputed school with less percentage is impossible.
23rd January 2022, 10:38 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much is the percentage required in 10th Uttar Pradesh Board exam to study Science in any reputed ISC school?

How much is the percentage required in the 10th Uttar Pradesh Board exam to study Science in any reputed ISC school?

The candidate needs to pass class 10th with a minimum of 60% marks from any board to get admission in 11th class reputed ISC school.

ISC Schools in India:
Good Shepherd International School.
Unison World School.
Hopetown Girls School.
Mayo College Girls School.
Welham Girls School.
Sarala Birla Academy.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?