23rd April 2015, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

Business Studies as a subject is available in 11th Commerce of CBSE Board?

Hello Sir,
I have appeared in 10th CBSE and I want
to study Commerce in my 11th CBSE.
Please tell me Business Studies as a subject
is available in Commerce of 11th CBSE or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Last 5 years compartment question papers of Business Studies of 12th Delhi CBSE board commerce?
  2. From which board should I study 11th Commerce among CBSE and HS Boards to appear in CPT? Optional subjects enlisted in 11th Commerce?
  3. CBSE or State Board, which is better to study in 11th for Aerospace Engineer aspirant?
  4. How to get more than 90% in 12th class with CBSE Board in Commerce stream?
  5. Am I eligible to get admission for 12th commerce course after failing in 11th CBSE board?
  6. Should I join NIOS if failed in 11th Science but want to study MBBS?
  7. Can I apply in 12th privately if pursuing 11th Commerce from CBSE Board?
  8. Which is better for 11th standard CBSE board or Karnataka state board?
  9. CBSE or State Board, which will help me to become an IAS Officer if secured 9.8 CGPA in 10th CBSE?
  10. How to apply as private candidate in Bihar Board or CBSE Board?
  11. After 10th exams from which board should I do 11th, MP Board or CBSE board?
  12. What should I study among Science and Commerce in 11th CBSE if weak in Physics but strong in Maths?
  13. If I give CBSE CCE instead of CBSE Board exams I cannot move to ISC board in 11th?
  14. What are the formalities and advantages/disadvantages to switchover from CBSE board to State board of Gujarat in 11th standard?
  15. CBSE or State Board, which is better to study in 11th Science?
  16. Which one to choose between state board and CBSE board? Do companies give importance to CBSE board students during selections? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I get science stream after scoring 66% in 10th class?
  18. Past 5 years question papers of Accountancy, Business Studies, Economics for class 12th for CBSE board
26th April 2015, 04:18 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Business Studies as a subject is available in 11th Commerce of CBSE Board?

Yes, it is very much available in class 11 CBSE board. You can surely opt for it if you wish to.

Business studies as a subject has a great importance in Commercial life and as you have opted for Commerce in your +2, therefore it will help you to learn many things regarding business in during your studies.

Therefore opting for business studies as a subject will prove to be helpful for you.
26th April 2015, 10:41 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Business Studies as a subject is available in 11th Commerce of CBSE Board?

Yes, Business Studies subject is available in 11th Commerce of CBSE Board.
Instead it is a compulsory to take Business Studies in 11th Commerce CBSE.

Compulsory subjects :
  • Accountancy
  • Economics
  • Business studies
  • English

Optional subjects :
  • Geography
  • Maths
  • Physical Education
  • Hindi
  • Computers
26th April 2015, 02:11 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, Business Studies is available as a subject in 11th Commerce of CBSE Board. The CBSE Board 11th Commerce subjects are English, Maths, Business Studies, Accounts, Economics, Multimedia, Psychology, Painting, Physical Education, etc. Since, you had completed 10th standard from CBSE Board, you can pursue your higher studies i.e., 11th Commerce from CBSE Board.
26th April 2015, 07:56 PM
PATHGUIDE

Yes Business studies is one of the main subjects studied on 11th and 12th standard both in commerce stream under CBSE board.
List of subjects that are taught in 11th standard in CBSE syllabus are:
Business studies (Compulsory)
Mathematics (Optional)
Economics (Compulsory)
Accounts (Compulsory)
English (Compulsory)
26th April 2015, 07:58 PM
rishab mittal111

Yess, you can take the admission in 12th CBSE with the Economics subject. CBse in the commerce steam provides you that subject.

So dont worry , and select the commerce steam and the you eligible to take the Economicss. Comerce steam is better if you interested in banking, marketing etc line. I mention you some subject in the commerce steam for the Cbse board.

1). Economics
2). Accounts
3). Business studies
4). English
5). Maths
And some practicals is also included.
I hope the answer is helpfull for you. Thanks !!!
27th April 2015, 09:39 PM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Smile Re: Business Studies as a subject is available in 11th Commerce of CBSE Board?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
I have appeared in 10th CBSE and I want
to study Commerce in my 11th CBSE.
Please tell me Business Studies as a subject
is available in Commerce of 11th CBSE or not?

yes, you can go for the Commerce in your 11th Grade. Also, there is Business Study as a subject available in your Commerce Course. So, you need not to be Worry for the Subject. What you need to do is to study well for your 10th Board and get good Marks. You will be automatically get admitted in the 11th with your Choice subject.
31st May 2017, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

What courses are offered under business studies ( Bst ) by st Xavier's Kolkata
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?