1st February 2016, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

Can i get admission in 12th class again after leaving it in mid session?

Sir,

Because of some financial problem i was forced to leave my 12th class studies in mid session. But now the problem is solved and i wish to study 12th once again. So tell me if i can get admission again in 12th?

2nd February 2016, 08:29 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can i get admission in 12th class again after leaving it in mid session?

Yes you can get admission in 12th class but it’s really tough because no one school will provides you admission in directly 12th class. First of all contact to the previous school and explain them your whole problem may be they will provides you admission.
You can also visit the school in which you have any personal contacts because they will provides you admission otherwise visit the deputed schools of your city they will surely provides you admission because they just want to fill up their seats nothing else.
2nd February 2016, 11:52 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i get admission in 12th class again after leaving it in mid session?

Yes, you can go for the 12th standard again after leaving it in mid session. But for your kind information i want to tell you is that now you have to start with a new fresh admission in 12th standard. So get admission in any good school and concentrate on your studies. My suggestion to you is that you should try to score more than 80% marks in your 12th board exams so that you can apply various scholarships offered by different organisations. Also nowadays 12th marks play an important role in evaluating rank in entrance exams like JEE.
3rd February 2016, 02:27 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

No, I am sorry to say that you cannot get admission in class 12 again after once you have left your regular education in mid term, you can however, opt for your 12th board examination through NIOS board, which is also very much recognized and there will not be much problem in future.

However, if you wish to get admission in regular mode of education, than you should take admission in class 11 again and not directly in 12th.
3rd February 2016, 02:28 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

You cannot get direct admission in class 12, as it is not possible. you can however get admission in class 11 and can thus pursue your further studies thereafter. Or else, you can opt for NIOS board if you do not wish to waste any year further.
12th February 2016, 05:16 PM
anuradha1985

No, you can't get admission in 12th class after leaving it in mid session but if you want so, you can opt NIOS board which is stands for National Institute of Open Schooling , otherwise you have to fresh admission in class 11th.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?