20th June 2015, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get admission in any school of Mumbai if discontinue 12th CBSE from Ajman, UAE?

Hello,
My son has completed class 11th in Commerce stream CBSE Board from Ajman, UAE, and continuing at present in Class 12th in the same school. But if I am leaving UAE, then he cannot study here due to VISA and other issues. Is it possible to seek admission in Mumbai in Class 12th. Upto class 10th, he studied in Mumbai only. Please advice.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in CBSE board school (Mumbai) from a local school (in Delhi) which is not recognized?
  2. What are the norms followed for getting admission in CBSE school?
  3. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in another CBSE school?
  4. How can I get admission in cbse school from a local school which is not affiliated?
  5. Switch over from 12th ISC to CBSE? Contact number of open schools of Orissa?
  6. What should I do if every school is refusing to give admission in class 12th CBSE?
  7. Can I change school when doing 12th in same CBSE board?
  8. Can I get admission to study 12th from CBSE Open School? Is CBSE Open School equivalent to CBSE Board? List of CBSE Open Schools in Delhi? When the application form will be release?
  9. What is the difference between CBSE affiliated 12th exam result and the CBSE regular school 12th exam result?
  10. Whether a candidate will get admission in 11th ICSE after completing 10th from CBSE Board?
  11. Admission in class 12th at CBSE schools of Rajkot after taking TC from previous school?
  12. Can we take admission in class 12th in other school of CBSE board school?
  13. Admission in Indian CBSE school after discontinuing studies from International CBSE School?
  14. Change from CBSE to ICSE after 10th school based exam
  15. Admission in class 12 after passing class 11 from CBSE school to CBSE school?
  16. Which board we can choose between CBSE and GBSE?
  17. What is the procedure to be followed for changing school in 12th standard?
  18. Can I get admission in other CBSE school for class 12th after 2 years gap? -- [Most Discussed]
22nd June 2015, 11:10 AM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission in any school of Mumbai if discontinue 12th CBSE from Ajman, UAE?

Yes he can get admission easily. As he passed his 11th standard that means he is eligible to get admission in 12th standard. The thing which you have to do is to search appropriate school for him. There are lot of schools available in Mumbai now so choose best among them. After that visit to school campus and have a meeting with school principal. Ask them about admission procedure because different school's have their different selection procedure. After passing their selection procedure your son will definitely get admission.
22nd June 2015, 12:13 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Is it possible to get admission in any school of Mumbai if discontinue 12th CBSE from Ajman, UAE?

Yes it is possible if the school in Mumbai you are talking about is affiliated from CBSE because its an little bit easy to migrate from CBSE board to CBSE Board schools because registration is done in 11th standard for 12th standard exams and your son is also registered on CBSE so he is eligible for 12th class

But it totally depends on the school may be they will provides admission on not because some of schools close admission for 12th standard in their school because its an little bit difficult to adjust a new student in 12th class so if you face the same issue in future then i suggests you contact to the schools in which you have any personal contacts to contact to the deputed schools of your city because they will adjust your son and it save one precious year of your son
29th June 2015, 09:33 PM
reconnect

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission in any school of Mumbai if discontinue 12th CBSE from Ajman, UAE?

Yes, your son can take admission in any of the school of Mumbai. In Mumbai there are so many schools so you have select the best school for your son. If your son want to take admission in any other board except CBSE then, he has to fill the registration form of that board. You have to go to the school campus and follow the procedure of admission of that school and submit the fee. You may required the report card of your 11th class.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?