24th July 2015, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Can we change school in after entering 12th science in midterm?

Can we change school after entering 12 standard in mid term? Is it allowed? Can someone please provide me the information on the same as soon as possible to me? I just wanted to change my school and am not sure now if I can do it or not!

24th July 2015, 07:49 PM
pointer01

Default Re: Can we change school in after entering 12th science in midterm?

Yes, you can easily change your school. But make sure that you must remain in same board from which you have passed your class 11th.
You have to work hard and it will take time to adjust into a new school.

You would required the following documents-

>Transfer certificate from previous school.

>Character certificate.

>Report card of class 11th.
24th July 2015, 08:00 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

You can change your school after your 11 standard finishes but you cannot change your school in the mid term. In fact you cannot change your school in the mid term of anything. Even if you are currently giving the mid term examination for class 5 and suddenly you decide that you want to study class 5 in a separate school. Then also it is not possible. Whatever you need to do is at the beginning of the session. It should never be during the middle of the session. No school accepts students in the middle of the session. If you wish to change your school change just after the results of class 11 are out. Just search for schools that have vacancy for fresh students in class 12 and apply there before it is too late. Once the examination starts, admission will end.
25th July 2015, 12:37 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Let me tell you that registration for the 12th board examination is done in the 11th class. The school in which you read does registration for you from board it is recognized. Your school may be affiliated from CBSE or ICSE or any state board.

There is a rule that once registration is done from a particular school, you can leave that school. If you will leave the school, you will have to again pursue class 11th. So it would be better for you to continue from same school and work hard to get good marks as 12th marks are very essential for career prospect further.
25th July 2015, 11:31 AM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

It entirely depends upon one's own individual to change his/ her school. But it is not possible to leave the school in midterm. If you wish to change the school, it is advisable to change after completion of class 12 examination. If you change the school in midterm, again you have to study right from starting academic year of class 12.
10th July 2021, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

Can I leave school in 12th midterm without getting admission in another school?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?