15th December 2015, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in any Engineering college at Haryana, Punjab, Delhi or NCR with CBSE marks?

Hi Sir,
I have secured 89% in 12th CBSE Board exams. I wished to know about good engineering colleges which give admission on the basis of CBSE marks in Haryana, Punjab, Delhi and NCR?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get any government college in Delhi NCR or Punjab after scoring 122 marks in JEE mains
  2. Is there any top CBSE boarding/residential school in Haryana or Delhi NCR?
  3. Colleges offering B.Tech in food science in Gurgaon or Noida?
  4. Can I get a government college in Haryana, Punjab or Delhi after scorign 112 marks in OBC?
  5. After 12th how can i get admission for Biotechnology in Punjab? How to apply for admission in a good reputed college?
  6. What is the eligibility criteria for admission in Maharashtra, Punjab, UP, Haryana and Gujarat
  7. How may i get admission in Biotechnology course offered by any reputed college of north India?
  8. Which field should I choose to be a Network Engineer? Preferable colleges for this course?
  9. Can I get the benefit of Haryana Quota for Haryana Engineering College admission if my parents reside in Haryana but I passed 12th from Delhi?
  10. Can I get admission in any Medical college in Haryana/Punjab if scored 369 marks in NEET-UG and secured 1198 Punjab state rank and 1921 Haryana state rank?
  11. Best institutes for MBA distance learning?
  12. Can I take admission through Haryana counseling board after passing 12th from CBSE board?
  13. admission in Biotech or Biomedical Engineering in any college in Haryana, Punjab,Rajasthan,noida -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of the part time colleges for MBA project management for civil engineers
  15. How to get admission in Evening engineering college for B.Tech after passing diploma engineering? Which are the top 10 engineering colleges in Delhi NCR?
  16. How to apply under the reserve domicile quota of 85% in Delhi College of Engineering? What are the rules pertaining to eligibility of Delhi Domicile?
  17. Admission in government college in Delhi-NCR or Haryana after scoring 1888 statewise rank in AIEEE?
  18. List of universities offering M.Tech through distance education for DOEACC B level qualification?
17th December 2015, 05:29 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in any Engineering college at Haryana, Punjab, Delhi or NCR with CBSE marks?

Yes, you can very much get admission in any of the above states having studied in CBSE board. You should however try to score well in your entrance examination and I am sure if you do score well, you might get admission in a college of your choice.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?