21st April 2016, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in any Government college with 70 marks in JEE Main and 60% in 12th GSEB?

Sir,
I have scored 70 marks in JEE Main and 60% in 12th GSEB Board. Can I get admission in any Government college? Please let me know about this asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study in Nirma University for a candidate who has secured 94% In 12th GSEB?
  2. Can I get admission in SVNIT with 90% in 12th GSEB and 133 marks in JEE Main being an OBC candidate?
  3. Am I eligible to get admission in NIT if secured 110 marks in JEE Main?
  4. Can I get admission in any government college if scored 61 marks in JEE Mains and expecting 85% in 12th CBSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study in IIST? How much I should try to get in through JEE Main?
  6. Can I get admission in Mechanical after scoring 184 marks in JEE mains?
  7. Can I get admission in Mechanical after scorign 184 marks in JEE mains?
  8. Can I get admission in Mechanical after scoring 184 marks in JEE mains?
  9. Syllabus, suitable books for preparation and qualifying marks in JEE Main for Gujarati student?
  10. Am I eligible to appear in JEE Advanced if secured 59.41% in 12th GSEB?
  11. In which college I will get admission if securing 80% in 12th CBSE and 82 marks in JEE Main?
  12. Can I get admission in NIT if scored 95 marks in JEE Main and 970 marks in 12th?
  13. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study B.Tech in any Government college of West Bengal?
  14. Should I join any college or prepare again for JEE Main if scored 69 marks?
  15. Should I prepare to reappear if scored less marks in JEE Main?
  16. After 12Th in Maths stream Can I join engineering without qualifying JEE Main?
  17. Possibility to get admission in NIT with 138 marks in JEE Main and 80% in 12th Board exam? With this marks and percentage I can appear in JEE Advanced?
  18. Can i get any government or private college of engineering after scoring 51 marks in JEE mains
23rd April 2016, 07:53 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in any Government college with 70 marks in JEE Main and 60% in 12th GSEB?

For your kind information i want to tell you that while evaluating the JEE rank, 40% weightage is given to your marks scored in the intermediate and 60% weightage is given to your entrance exam score.
Your marks in JEE exam and 1th exams are not bad. You have a good change for getting a seat in the moderate level government college. But for your knowledge i want to tell you that your seat in government college depends on your rank and the cutoff of that particular year. Every year cutoff for different colleges varies. So you simply have to participate in the online counselling and fill your choices as government institute on priority basis.
23rd April 2016, 03:01 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in any Government college with 70 marks in JEE Main and 60% in 12th GSEB?

It is very difficult to provide you exact details of getting seat in any of the college as the cut off marks differ from college to college. It is not easy to get a seat in Government colleges with this marks, but still you can try in different colleges according to their norms and cut off marks, so that you can get admission if you satisfy the eligibility.
23rd April 2016, 07:44 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

It will be very difficult to get admission in a government colleges with the marks you have mentioned if you belong to a general category.
You have chance of admission in a government college with such marks only when you belong to reserved category.
30th April 2016, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

Sir i score 70 marks in jee mains 2016 belongs to general category and the cut off is 100 for general but i got 83% in jk board. Which private or govt college will allot to me ? Please tell
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?