10th September 2015, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

Can i get admission in B.Sc. course in Delhi University? Is there any marks relaxation for Sc candidates?

I have 54% in best four subject in nios. I belongs to sc category. So can I get admission in B.Sc. course in Delhi University?

11th September 2015, 02:15 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can i get admission in B.Sc. course in Delhi University? Is there any marks relaxation for Sc candidates?

There is a relaxation of 5% for the reserved category students.
You are eligible to apply for the course of B.Sc in Delhi University.
There will be a reservation of seats for you as you fall under the reserved category.
So you are eligible for admission to the course of B.Sc in Delhi University.
11th September 2015, 01:55 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i get admission in B.Sc. course in Delhi University? Is there any marks relaxation for Sc candidates?

No, you can't get admission in B.Sc course in Delhi University with 54% in NIOS. Yes, there are marks relaxation for SC candidates but you have secured very less marks.
SC candidate must have secured more than 65% marks to get admission in colleges under Delhi University.
11th September 2015, 04:08 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Yes, there is chance of getting the admission in the Delhi University with the 54% in the best four subject if belong to the SC category.

As the admission in the Delhi University is on the basis of the aggregate in the board examination. Getting the admission in the North Campus is not possible but still you can apply for the admission as there is common application form for all the colleges and the courses.

The admission in all the colleges are now closed for the 2015-16 so you have to wait for the next session to get the admission. For more information about the admission you can visit at the www.du.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?