25th June 2013, 05:59 PM
shobha jaiswal

Can I go for economic hons from DU after scoring 77%

i got 77% in top 4 and 95 in eco ,so can i go for eco hons from du with this much % ?plz rply !!! can i do b.com hons by regular in a good du college ???

15th May 2015, 12:56 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I go for economic hons from DU after scoring 77%

Yes you are eligible to get admission in the Delhi university one of the most renowned university in India with almost 80 colleges registered with it. Each and every college is best and only deserving candidates become able to get admission in any colleges in the discipline they want.

Admission in the undergraduate courses for Delhi university is through the board aggregate. There is no entrance examination conducted for it. Till today application form are not released for this year admission but will be available shortly in the first week of June.

The admission in some of the courses is not possible without having aggregate of 90+. Similarly it is for the economics hons. The colleges releases cut off list for each of the courses. So you have to check the cut off.

There is relaxation on the cut off marks for the OBC, SC/ST, PWD as well as for girls and sports quota candidates. So if you fall in these category there may be chance of getting admission otherwise it is not possible to pursue economics.

for previous year cut off and application date visit at www.du.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?