2nd January 2012, 08:27 PM
ayushishine

Required Eligibility criteria for 3 year LLB course from DU? Will there be any Entrance Exam for this?

can anyone plz tell me the eligibility criteria for LLb(3 years) from DU.. also is der any entrance test required for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Can i take admission in Law course at 34 years age? -- [New]
  2. What can I do to study LLB after 12th? Qualifications required for studying and syllabus of the exam? What kind of questions appear in LLB entrance? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What is the procedure followed to get admission for LLB course after completion of B.Com?
  4. Eligibility for pursuing LLB in 2015?
  5. Required Eligibility criteria to do LLB course? Which Entrance Exam should I give for this? How to take admission for this course?
  6. How can I do LLB after my graduation? Eligibility criteria for doing LLB with specialization in corporate law? Which entrance exam do I need to appear for?
  7. Date of start of LLB entrance exam of Delhi University? What is the eligibility criteria?
  8. What is the eligibility criteria for LLB? Can I join LLB from CCS? I have completing B.Com from DU
  9. Required Eligibility criteria to join LLB course?
  10. Minimum age limit for LLB in Gujarat?
  11. What are the eligibility terms for LLB? what are the entrance exams needed to clear to get admission for LLB?
  12. Eligibility criteria for admission in 3 years LLB course? Universities/colleges in Delhi, Rajasthan and UP?
  13. Am I eligible to do law after completing B.A in Political Science with 49%?
  14. Am I eligible to do CS course after completion of LLB course?
  15. Eligibility criteria for LLB Entrance? Whether NIOS students are eligible for LLB Entrance or not?
  16. How to join in law field after completing M.A.B.Ed?
  17. What's the eligibility criteria for LLB? What's the Difference between entrance exam for law after 10+2 and after completing graduation?
  18. Eligibility for Five Year LLB Course After 12th? Entrance exams, colleges, forms and percentage required?
3rd January 2012, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Required Eligibility criteria for 3 year LLB course from DU? Will there be any Entrance Exam for this?

45 % marke in graduation .selection basis on merit..
3rd January 2012, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Required Eligibility criteria for 3 year LLB course from DU? Will there be any Entrance Exam for this?

is der any particular age limit for applying in DU for LLB?...
28th January 2012, 12:52 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayushishine View Post
can anyone plz tell me the eligibility criteria for LLb(3 years) from DU.. also is der any entrance test required for it?
Your aspiring to do LLB course in Delhi University , then you should complete bachelor degree in any discipline from recognized university .

LLB ie :- Bachelor of Law .

Eligibility criteria for LLB course in Delhi University :-

You should qualified in Graduation in any discipline from recognized university . You score Minimum 50% percentage of marks and Relaxation is applicable for sc/st candidates and OBC candidates .

Your age should be 20 years at the time of admission for LLB course .

Delhi University may conduct entrance examination , You have to crack the entrance examination with good percentage of marks .

Eligibility criteria for Delhi University Examination :- You should qualified in 12th board Examination in any discipline from recognized university . You should score minimum 50% percentage of marks in 12th board Examination .

The admission procedure for LLB course pure merit list based on the percentage of marks in Written Examination and Bachelor degree scores .
3rd February 2012, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

what documents/certificates are required for getting admission in llb
from Delhi Univ.

Meeta
1st March 2012, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

date of llb enterance exam
5th March 2012, 09:21 PM
gaurav deora

after completing LLB,what is the criteria to appear for the exam of SDM?
24th April 2012, 09:54 AM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

you must have a Graduation in any discipline from recognized university . You score Minimum 50% percentage of marks and Relaxation is applicable for sc/st candidates and OBC candidates
Your age should be 20 years at the time of admission for LLB course .Delhi University may conduct entrance examination , You have to crack the entrance examination with good percentage of marks .Eligibility criteria for Delhi University Examination :- You should qualified in 12th board Examination in any discipline from recognized university . You should score minimum 50% percentage of marks in 12th board Examination .
4th May 2012, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

the admission is based on just the marks scored in the entrance test or is there any interview as well??
the graduation marks are just a minimum requirement or are they taken into consideration(some calculation) along with entrance test marks to calculate the rank?
12th June 2012, 08:18 AM
Unregistered

I scored 45% in b.com from sol du am I eligible for entrance exam tell me pls I want to know
15th June 2012, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

Can i do llb after b.com pass with 43%
24th June 2012, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Minimum % required for llb without giving entrance i. Delhi uni.
24th June 2012, 09:38 PM
epson

Yes, there is an entrance exam for entering into the university to pursue the course the main eligibility you require is a graduate degree with passing percent as 50% for general and for other castes it is separate.. Further information regarding the exam and eligibility is available in the attachment..
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 24042012_Law_entrance.pdf(219.6 KB, 332 views)
24th June 2012, 09:42 PM
epson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
is der any particular age limit for applying in DU for LLB?...
Minimum age required for Admission or writing the entrance exam is 20 yrs on the date mentioned in the prospectus or the notification of the Faculty for the particular year of Admission. it is available in the attachment check that out..!!
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 24042012_Law_entrance.pdf(219.6 KB, 128 views)
24th June 2012, 09:45 PM
epson

Quote:
date of llb enterance exam
The date of the entrance exam is on the 10th of June 2012

the notification is available in the attachment..!!
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 24042012_Law_entrance.pdf(219.6 KB, 96 views)
24th June 2012, 09:50 PM
epson

Quote:
I scored 45% in b.com from sol du am I eligible for entrance exam tell me pls I want to know

Actually it is definitely possible to do LLB with the degree percentage of 45% but you cannot pursue that course in Delhi University for sure as the minimum percentage required for the candidate is nearly 50%...there are many colleges in the country where you can pursue so DU is not the dead end…

there is a attachment by the DU for the admission view the attachment with this post.....
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 24042012_Law_entrance.pdf(219.6 KB, 141 views)
24th June 2012, 09:52 PM
epson

Quote:
Can i do llb after b.com pass with 43%

No, i am really sorry to tell that it is very difficult for you to be eligible for this LLB course..Actually it is possible to do LLB with the degree percentage of 43% ,there are many colleges in the country where you can pursue ...
the only thing you should do is leave dreams related to DU..
24th June 2012, 09:54 PM
epson

Quote:
Minimum % required for llb without giving entrance i. Delhi uni.
you require is a graduate degree with passing percent as 50% for general and for other castes it is separate.. There is a notification from the DU it is available as a attached file..
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 24042012_Law_entrance.pdf(219.6 KB, 101 views)
18th July 2012, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

I got atkt in tybms in two subjects so can i get admission in llb college.
27th October 2012, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

i have done my graduation from distance lerning. am i eligble for du law entrance test?
13th January 2013, 10:22 AM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Law Course Eligibility Criteria

B.A. L.L.B: This is a 5-year course and the students can pursue this course after passing Class 12.
L.L.B.: This is a 3-year course, open for graduates.
L.L.M.: This is a postgraduate course in Law. The duration of the course is 2year. Students can pursue this course after completing B.A. L.L.B. or L.L.B.
In addition to LL.B. degree, many universities and institutes also offer other diploma courses in several disciplines of law, including Administrative Law, International Law, Labor Laws, Tax Laws and Corporate Laws.

Law Course Personality Traits

Good oral and written communication skills
Good intellectual ability
Ability to assimilate and analyze facts quickly
Self confidence
Excellent communication and presentation skills
Physical and mental stamina to cope with the long hours of work and work related stress.
Courage to deal with threats especially in criminal
Updated information on any changes in law
A good library and a fair amount of reading is also important.

Law Examination Pattern

In the majority of the institutes/universities, selection is on the basis of an entrance exam. The examination is usually objective type in nature. The examination pattern covers questions on areas such as :-

Reasoning
General Awareness
Legal Aptitude
Numerical Aptitude
Political Science (Preliminary)

20th August 2013, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
i have done my graduation from distance lerning. am i eligble for du law entrance test?
Hi to all i am 25 years old and i have completed my graduation in BBA can i get addmission in LLB 3 years course
19th November 2014, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

HI MY AGE IS 40 AND I HAVE DONE MY MASTERS IN POLITICAL SCIENCE FROM UP . NOW I WANT TO DO LLB COURSE FROM DU .. PLEASE SUGGEST ME . I AM WAITING FOR REPLY
28th December 2014, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want to say I m graduated a just October in b.a programmer so I want to llb and I want to fees and processor.
9th April 2015, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
I got 47.46% in graduation and 61%in P.G .please tell me I can submit d.u l.lb form . I belong OBC. [email protected]
10th August 2015, 04:02 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get admission into 3year LLB course in D.U after Master degree ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?