29th July 2011, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

Can I take admission in government law college in WB by HS result?

I want to study in Government Law College in W.B. I now study in class 11 (science). Now i have to face of a great pressure of science. So it is impossible to me to take preperation for the Law Examination. Can i take admission in the govt Law college in W.B by the H.S result?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in Government College of Law Mumbai, Faculty of Law Delhi and ILS Pune? What is the admission procedure for 3 years course?
  2. How o do LLB from government law college Mumbai or Indian Law Society Pune?
  3. How can i join law without passing BBA? How to apply for Kerala Law entrance exam? How may I get admission in both private and government colleges?
  4. Eligibility to get admission in Ashmitha law college Mumbai after passing Sr. Secondary with 62.29% marks?
  5. What is the maximum age limit for BL in Tamilnadu?
  6. Syllabus of t.yb.l.s,l.l.b under mumbai university, and books?
  7. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to get admission in Government Law College, Mumbai for PGD in Security Law program?
  8. Can i do LLB from Government Law College, Mumbai after studying B.Com?
  9. Nalanda Law College Borivali a government recognized college?
  10. How to be a lawyer while studying in 11th commerce
  11. Procedure for getting admission in Law college? What is the fee structure and admission date?
  12. Date of sale of forms of government law college for 5 years law course? What is the merit cut off percentage?
  13. List BOC approved colleges for pursuing LLB course?
  14. How much percentage should I get in HSC examination to get admission in government law college in Mumbai? -- [New]
  15. Best college for 3 years LLB course among faculty of law(DU), Government Law College(Mumbai) and ILS(Pune)?
  16. List of colleges or universities providing 5 years B.A LLB courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Is entrance exam important for LLB course?
  18. When are the application forms being issued for admission in coimbatore government law college?

14th December 2011, 07:46 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I take admission in government law college in WB by HS result?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to study in Government Law College in W.B. I now study in class 11 (science). Now i have to face of a great pressure of science. So it is impossible to me to take preperation for the Law Examination. Can i take admission in the govt Law college in W.B by the H.S result?
Yes, you can certainly take admission in Government Law college after completing your 10+2 exams, provided you have scored a minimum of 50% in the +2 level of exam.
The course duration is of 5 years is called BA LLb.

To be eligible for any of the 11 national law universities including The WB National University of Juridical Sciences, Kolkata, you will have to write common law admission test and to be eligible for it, you must have scored a minimum of 50% in +2 level of exams.

31st December 2011, 09:33 AM
Unregistered

i m from rewa m.p going to complete 12th with science,hw can i get admission form of GLC?

21st March 2012, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

I have written my board exam XIIth , is it possible to get admission after the result without giving CLAT

10th June 2013, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

I just complet 12 from commerce i want to take admission in llb in salgaocar collage what is the proceger to get admission

9th July 2013, 02:30 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir/madam, I had completed my 2yrs MBA from sikkim manipal university. Now, i want to do LLB, am i eligible for taking admission for LLB 3 yrs.

6th April 2015, 01:38 AM
Unregistered

What is the time for the admission exam of Law after H.S in the started west Bangal

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?