6th November 2014, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in class 11 at any Army School?

Hello sir/mam , my name is Karan Tomar . I am in class 10 in a private school in H.P. , I just wanted to know that can i get admission for class 11 in any army school.Please give me details regarding this.I'll be very thankful to you .

21st November 2014, 11:15 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in class 11 at any Army School?

Yes, you can definitely get admission in Class 11 at any Army School. However, there is usually a quota for the civilians if your parents do not work in Army. If the quota is filled, then you will not get admission in the concerned Army School. However, in order to be at the safe side and to make your position strong irrespective of whether you go to any Army School, you should have very good academic record. Hence you need to perform very well in your class 10 and score very good marks to get admission in any Army School easily.
12th March 2017, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

sir can i get admission in class11 after 10 and i am studying in a cbse school and i want to get admission in a army school at Kerala
15th March 2017, 10:40 AM
A033bhishek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir can i get admission in class11 after 10 and i am studying in a cbse school and i want to get admission in a army school at Kerala
To get admission in 11th standard you must carry some documents.
1). Marksheet of previous 10th standard.
2). Certificate for birthday proof.
3). Character certificate signed by head of the school.
4). Transfer or migration certificate.
Like all other Army public school, Army school Kerala School follows the “No Denial Policy” for admission to the children of Defence Personnel and admission is provided to each and every child depending upon his/her capacity.
5th May 2017, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

I have a sister and she appeared for ICSE examination and now wanted to complete higher study and take training in Indian army. What should i do???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?