10th April 2011, 02:04 PM
bk218931

How to get admission in RIMC in class 6th? Where is the question bank available in Hyderabad?

My son Binesh Krishna Bala is studing now at Class-V at Army School Secunderabad.I wish to get admission at RIMC at Class-VI.Where the Questiok bank is available at Hyderabad?

16th February 2012, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in RIMC in class 6th? Where is the question bank available in Hyderabad?

My son is studying in 4th std and hot get admission in rimc in class 6th std what are the requirement ?
13th May 2014, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in RIMC in class 6th? Where is the question bank available in Hyderabad?

my child studying in class 5th and hot get admission in rimc in class6th what are the requirment?
13th January 2015, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

my brother is reading in class6th in baraut(U.P.) can he get admission in RIMC if yes then how,?
14th February 2016, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

How to get admission in RIMC in 6th? Where is the question bank available in rohtak?
24th June 2017, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

my son Nischal Kashyap is studying in class IV, he want to take admission at RIMC in class VI, I want to know what to for his admission ? also the procedure to go ahead.
26th June 2017, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

My self Dhruba jyoti Saikia from Assam, my son(Nischal kashyap) is studying in class IV, I want to prepare my son to take admission in RIMC, please advise me.
28th March 2018, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

My son is in the 5th class and I wish him to give CET exam in 2018-19. when should we fill the form?
Mrs Aparna.
19th July 2018, 03:29 AM
Unregistered

My son studying in lucknow to get the admission in class vi in the year 2019 2020
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?