5th January 2014, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in different school after failing in 11th? In which school I have to go?

Can i get admission in other school after getting fail in 11 th and in which school i have to go? can i get addmission in school after getting fail in 11th

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in different school after failing in 11th? In which school I have to go?
  2. Can I appear for 12th after failing 11th? Can I take admission in other school for 12th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How may I change board from CBSE to Bihar board in class 11th?
  4. If I passout from school board then will I be able to get admission in 11th in Gujarat School Board?
  5. How can I get admission in in Central Hindu Boys school for 11th standard?
  6. Can I change from CBSE to State board in 11th standard?
  7. If I pass my 10th in school board will I be able to get admission in 11th Gujarat Board School?
  8. Can a 11th pass student get admission in class 12th in a different school but within the same board?
  9. Admission in Residential Girls CBSE School for 11th standard? -- [New]
  10. Should I prefer private school or open school? Will I be able to give compartmental exam of PCM?
  11. Can I get admission in 11th standard in Gujarat Board school?
  12. Will I be able to get admission in 11th class after opting for school exam option in class 10th?
  13. How to submit online for admission in CHS school of Varanasi in class 11th?
  14. School is not allowing me to take Mathematics in 12th after I failed Maths in 11th
  15. Changing school after 11th if not happy with their education?
  16. English medium school in Delhi for admission in 11th having 3 years gap after 10th?
  17. Is it possible to get in Government School in 12th if I did 11th from UP? Names of the schools in Central Delhi?
  18. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for taking admission in 11th and 12th std in BHU main school?
9th January 2014, 04:49 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I get admission in different school after failing in 11th? In which school I have to go?

Yes, Of course you can take admission in any of the school and you can take admission on the 10th basis. If you have got good marks in 10th class then you will get admission in good school. And i think it is best to get a good school for the 11th and 12th.

So, find the good school for the 11th and 12th class. These are basic classes and these are the classes which makes your future and after getting good marks in 12th class then you will get a good college for the graduation.

And to make future bright you should do graduation from a reputed college and for this you need to have get good marks in 12th class.

So, don't worry and don't become hopeless you can take admission in any of the school.
And as you have not tell about your city otherwise i will provide you the best schools.
9th January 2014, 04:54 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in different school after failing in 11th? In which school I have to go?

Do not get disheartened because of your failure. You can always re-start again and attain success. You can seek admission in a new school on the basis of your class 10 marks. You may not be allowed to seek admission in class 12. You may also repeat the same class in the same school. You need to sit and focus on what are your priorities. You can also seek admission in NIOS where you are provided with the time flexibility to clear your subjects.
12th May 2015, 01:29 PM
pjgp

Yes,you can get admission in another school,but on the basis of the 10th class.
through NIOS you can clear all the subject in which you have failed in the examination but you don't worry about the failure....
as we all know that failure is the stepping stone for success.....
so,get admitted in the good school and study well then you can get in to success...........
all the best

son't worry do hard work........
10th April 2023, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

difference between school leaving certificate and transfer certificate and what is good from SLC or TC for me to take admission in correspondence school, after failed in 11 class
31st May 2023, 06:47 PM
eduking

Yes, you can surely change your school if you have failed in class 11th. Many schools will give you admission if fulfill the merit for admission in class 11th. You should get all the documents related to your present qualification to apply for admission.

You will need class 10th mark sheets, TC, Migration certificate, and other documents to apply for admission at a different school. Just make sure you have all these documents.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?