9th December 2015, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

Can I take both Biology and Mathematics in Higher Secondary of RBSE?

Hi,
I am in RBSE Board. Nobody gives me proper advice about both subject which are Biology & Mathematics. So I want to know that I can take both subjects for Higher Secondary?

10th December 2015, 02:39 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I take both Biology and Mathematics in Higher Secondary of RBSE?

Yes, sure you can take both biology and mathematics at your HS level, there is no harm in it. If you wish you can however exclude Mathematics and just opt for Biology as well as you can opt for both the subjects at your +2 level in RBSE board.
10th December 2015, 04:54 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I take both Biology and Mathematics in Higher Secondary of RBSE?

Yes, many students opt for PCMB stream in which there is biology and maths subjects. Therefore, you can surely get admission in such stream if your school is offering classes in these two subjects.

Therefore, just apply for admission with both these subjects. You will definitely get admission and you just have to attend the classes for respective subjects in your school.
29th April 2021, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

Can we take both bio and maths in 11th in RBSE board
11th September 2021, 02:54 AM
Minal F

Yes you can take both biology and mathematics but you have to keep PCB( physics, chemistry and biology) as your main subjects and Mathematics as an Optional subject. So you have to keep PCB as main subjects and Mathematics in Optional.
29th June 2022, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

Can i take both biology and mathematics in class 11 of rbse
30th March 2023, 05:14 AM
Unregistered

What if I fail in my optional sub in rbse class 12th as I have pcb as my main sub and maths as optional
31st May 2023, 05:52 PM
eduking

Many students opt for the PCMB stream which offers them numerous career opportunities in engineering and medical entrance exams. Hence, you should be able to study such a stream from an RBSE-affiliated school. If you fulfill the merit criteria for admission then schools won't have any issue in giving admission.

Studying physics, chemistry, biology, and maths together is a tough task and you need to be well-prepared for it. Many students have failed in class 11th just because they opted PCMB stream. Hence, make sure you are ready for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?