7th July 2015, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study 12th Biology CBSE if completed 11th about 3 years ago?

Sir,
I have passed 11th CBSE 3 years ago with Biology and didn't attend 12th standard because of some reasons. But now I want to complete my 12th. Is it possible for me now? Now, can I get admission in 12th in same Biology stream in any CBSE school?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission to study MBBS if completed BPT 4 years ago but secured 39% in 12th?
  2. Can I be eligible to get admission in 12th Commerce if discontinued 11th about 7 years ago?
  3. Possibility to study 12th again from CBSE Board with Science if completed with Arts about 3 years ago?
  4. How can I get admission in 12th CBSE at Lucknow if completed 11th CBSE from Varanasi?
  5. How can I change my school to study 12th CBSE after completing 11th?
  6. Can I get admission to study 11th Science if completed 10th CBSE last year?
  7. Can I register for 12th Board exam if completed 11th about 2 years ago?
  8. How can I get the admission in engineering college? Can I be eligible for GUJCET exam entrance test if I am taking admission in CBSE for 11th and 12th in Gujarat?
  9. Admission in 11th CBSE for a candidate who has a gap of 2 years after 10th?
  10. Can I get admission to study BBA in India without any entrance exam if completed 12th about 5 years ago and belongs to Bangladesh?
  11. Can I get admission in 12th CBSE after failling in 11th CBSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Possibility to study Civil Engineering Diploma course if completed 10th CBSE about 5 years ago?
  13. Procedure to get admission in 12th CBSE in Chandigarh if completed 11th CBSE from Rajasthan?
  14. Possibility to study Civil Engineering Diploma course for a 31 years old AutoCAD Designer who has completed 12th about 12 years ago?
  15. Can I apply for Education Loan to study B.Tech if completed 12th PCM 2 years ago?
  16. Can I study Diploma in Fashion Designing through Distance Education if completed 10th CBSE 6 years ago being a Businessman?
  17. Is it possible to reappear in 12th with Biology to study MBBS if completed B.Sc(Physics)?
  18. Can I study Civil Engineering Diploma course if completed 12th about 12 years ago and working as an AutoCAD Designer being a 31 years old candidate?
8th July 2015, 07:23 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study 12th Biology CBSE if completed 11th about 3 years ago?

Yes, now you can get admission in 12th standard, even if you have completed your 11th standard 3 years ago. To get admission in 12th standard, you have to visit any school with following documents and you have to apply for admission
1. 11th standard pass certificate
2. Transfer certificate
3. Bonafide
You can get Transfer certificate and Bonafide from the school, where you have completed your 11th standard.
9th July 2015, 03:12 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study 12th Biology CBSE if completed 11th about 3 years ago?

No, as you have completed your 11th 3 years ago, you will probably not be allowed to get admission in 12th directly now, however, if you wish to complete your 12th standard, you will however, have to get admission in 11th standard again and after having cleared it, you will probably be entitled to appear for your boards.
9th July 2015, 12:04 PM
pointer01

Hello,

Yes Dear, you can continue your study by taking admission in class 12th.
If you have any problem in attending the regular classes then, you may apply for admission in class 12th in an Open board. NIOS board is the open board in which there is no need to attend the regular classes.

You may also apply as a private student in CBSE board. I think you have to take admission in CBSE, it is better than NIOS Board.

You may required the following documents-
Transfer certificate.
Report card of class 11th.
Pass certificate of class 10th.

All The Best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?