21st October 2014, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

How can I get admission in 12th CBSE at Lucknow if completed 11th CBSE from Varanasi?

Hello sir
I am Student of cbse board
I study in Varanasi (u.p) passed class 11th and
I want to take adimission in Lucknow in class 12th.
What proccess to take admission in class 12.

Thank you

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get the admission in engineering college? Can I be eligible for GUJCET exam entrance test if I am taking admission in CBSE for 11th and 12th in Gujarat?
  2. Can I get admission in 12th CBSE after failling in 11th CBSE?
  3. Can one get admission in 12th CBSE after failing in 11th
  4. Which is better for 11th standard CBSE board or Karnataka state board?
  5. Admission in Residential Girls CBSE School for 11th standard?
  6. Can I take admission in 12th standard CBSE board after failing in 11th standard CBSE board?
  7. Is it possible to give CBSE 12th exam directly without studying 11th in CBSE?
  8. Can I change from CBSE to State board in 11th standard?
  9. Which board to choose after passing 10th, CBSE or GSEB?
  10. Is it reasonable to switch to CBSE if I repeat 12th?
  11. Is it possible to continue high secondary in India after doing secondary studies in Saudi Arabia?
  12. Can I get admission in class 12th CBSE after failing 12th CBSE in 3 subjects? Do I have to appear as a private candidate?
  13. Can I get admission in 12th CBSE after failing in class 11th?
  14. If my ward appear in Board Conducted Examination of class 10th CBSE is there is any restriction for their admission in class 11th?
  15. Will it be aright decision to admission in school at 12th after leaving coaching? Which board is better CBSE or RBSE?
  16. Can we get admission in class 12th in other school of CBSE board after completing 11th? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which one to choose between state board and CBSE board? Do companies give importance to CBSE board students during selections?
  18. Want to get more than 90% in CBSE 12th
24th October 2014, 12:41 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission in 12th CBSE at Lucknow if completed 11th CBSE from Varanasi?

You can get admission in 12th class CBSE in Lucknow, only if you had a 11th class mark sheet and the Transfer Certificate, which was assisted by the Educational Authorities of the Varanasi board. And at the same time, you should have any reason like shifting of a family or a transfer for parents, to get an admission easily.
After completing these procedures, you can select a college in Lucknow. Then you have to apply for admission in that college, by attaching the certificates, which you have taken from Varanasi educational board. Then you can definitely get an admission in that college.
24th October 2014, 08:09 PM
Inflammable

Default Re: How can I get admission in 12th CBSE at Lucknow if completed 11th CBSE from Varanasi?

Hello Friend

You can take admission in 12th CBSE at Lucknow but there is some criteria for admission which are listed below.

1. According to Central Board Of Secondary Education, a candidate must be qualified previous exam from this board or any recognized board. It means if you want to take admission in 12th CBSE then you have to clear 11th from CBSE or any recognized board.

2. If you want to apply for admission in 12th CBSE at Lucknow then you have to submit an authenticated copy of the Transfer Certificate from your last school and must be produced before your name can be entered in the Admission Register. You will get the format of Transfer Certificate in Annexure I at CBSE official website.

I am also providing you some school names which are affiliated to CBSE Board, located at Lucknow.

1. Awadh Public School

Phone/Mobile Number: 0522 - 2447786

Address: Rajani Khand 1, Sharda Nagar, Rae Bareilly Road, Jail Road, Lucknow - 226002

Land Mark: Near Gayatri Medical

2. Lucknow Public School

Phone/Mobile Number: 0522 - 2392579

Address: Virat Khand 4, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow - 226001

Land Mark: Near State Bank of India ATM
6th April 2016, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

Sir I got less than 33% marks in maths in SA(2) and I am not getting promoted to next class so sir is there any procedure to promote in class 12
31st December 2016, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

I myself dropped in 12th(ISC) due to illness.Can I get admission in 12th in other schools of Lucknow?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?